Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MDfanatic
    replied
    It's a firmware issue, if you uploaded the "nocount" version it is unstable.
    The most stable version is the one with the counter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hessen.ali24
    replied
    Hello, we have encountered a problem, this device is not stable on soil, does anyone have a solution to this problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    exactly..I got success in the detector by replacing this resistor mentioned r10 by a potentiometer!

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    alternatively you can replace R10 with a potentiometer or trimmer

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    [QUOTE = LUPENGR29`; 287988] ?Qu? resistencia? [/ QUOTE]
    It refers to this.Click image for larger version

Name:	POT PARA EL SENSOR.png
Views:	2
Size:	218.7 KB
ID:	361338

    Leave a comment:


  • LUPENGR29`
    replied
    Originally posted by folharin View Post
    my answer is to help those who are building! the integrated lf 357 is false in all countries. to adjust the circuit to simply be operational it is necessary to put a 5k potentiometer in place of the resistor
    Which resistor?

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    my answer is to help those who are building! the integrated lf 357 is false in all countries. to adjust the circuit to simply be operational it is necessary to put a 5k potentiometer in place of the resistor

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I want to buy this LF357 but it does not ship to Latin America, will there be a friend who can send it to me?Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210428-183604_eBay.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	343.0 KB
ID:	361282

    Leave a comment:


  • LUPENGR29`
    replied
    Originally posted by Omerta 1312 View Post
    Good evening, I made the felezjoo pi it works normally but the 7812 burned but I did not have another 7812 and I installed the 7809 and the pulse works fine. Should I leave it or will it create a problem in the circuit?
    Check the negative of the cepacitors and you will find out why it became burned :P .... normaly no so burned....

    Leave a comment:


  • Omerta 1312
    replied
    Good evening, I made the felezjoo pi it works normally but the 7812 burned but I did not have another 7812 and I installed the 7809 and the pulse works fine. Should I leave it or will it create a problem in the circuit?

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Cannot tell just by looking at it, you will have to test it, too many fakes.

    I agree, need to test.
    They do not look good. The Motorola logo seems a bit blurred which can be an indicator of a fake.
    Also, the surface on the chips looks rough.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by salim View Post
    [ATTACH]55024[/ATTACH]

    Hi guys can you tell me if this ic is good for project i mean copy or original

    Cannot tell just by looking at it, you will have to test it, too many fakes.

    Leave a comment:


  • salim
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210425-233030-548.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	334.9 KB
ID:	361255

    Hi guys can you tell me if this ic is good for project i mean copy or original

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by LUPENGR29` View Post
    You are funny.... anyone else who want realy help?

    What type of ferrite?
    It doesn't matter what type of ferrite. It's simply a 10uH RF choke in series with the power line.

    Leave a comment:


  • LUPENGR29`
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    You are funny.... anyone else who want realy help?

    What type of ferrite?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X