Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
2,2UF and 100nf were tantalizing but I changed them because I read in one post that it can also electrolyte.Originally posted by basellafe View Postremove heat sink on 840 meybe have a short and test around diod 48 its lock like a short yout cabaceters 100nano should be a ceramic and 2.2 and 100uf tantalom
And the IRF 840 is heated even without a refrigerator.
The problem is with the winding, when I remove them everything is fine or maybe HEX is wrong, I'll try and replace it.
Leave a comment:
-
remove heat sink on 840 meybe have a short and test around diod 48 its lock like a short yout cabaceters 100nano should be a ceramic and 2.2 and 100uf tantalom
Leave a comment:
-
this problem from failer of bs 170 or electrolic cabaceters or short in line can you uploud a photo to your board
Leave a comment:
-
I changed the BS170 as well as IRf 840 and L7812 from various manufacturers, I put them on refrigerators, the LF357 I tried and metallic, I replaced all 100nf placed ceramic, made a second coil, but still heated the IRF840 and L7812.
I checked all the bubbles and now I do not know what else could be.
Leave a comment:
-
hi
[QUOTE = crni1; 251221] J'ai fait Felejzo ver. 3,25 mais mon L7812 est chaud et IRF840 est beaucoup. La bobine est de 1,05ohm et 342uh et lorsque j'allume le détecteur à l'écran, il indique le code d'erreur 18,2.
Quel pourrait être un problème?
Merci. [/ DEVIS]
hi
errors can cause this error.
1 - bs107
2 - irf 840
3 - lf357
4 - Micro HEX
5 - PCB
best time
Leave a comment:
-
I did Felejzo ver. 3.25 but my L7812 is hot and IRF840 is a lot. The coil is 1,05ohm and 342uh and when I turn on the detector on the screen it shows error coil code 18,2.
What could be a problem?
Thank you.
Leave a comment:
-
Your numbers is berfect but coil inducter is high it should be around 350uh and 1ohm
Leave a comment:
-
please upload schematic and hex.Originally posted by Engr Obaid View Postfelezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector copied from the russian site , just visit the and made a unlimited HEX free detector
https://acdc.foxylab.com/node/47
P
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: