Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • freso
    replied
    Thanx spyke .... I think i am the unluckiest person on this forum the price and the shipment cost 13.65 $ i have 13.01 dollars in my virtual preapaid card i am stuck again.... No luck getting this Working

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by freso View Post
    Sorry my friend but i think that the only one who knows how firmware works is the man who made felezjoo
    He is very tough negotiator... i already checked him!
    "Tough customer" i'll say!
    But to keep fair attitude; a guy is very alright and straightforward.
    He was pretty OK to provide me all the details to make my diy as best as i can.
    Generally all the important infos are already provided here on this topic.
    Nothing new we can "pull out" from the author and when he is ready to share the news; be sure he will find a way to do that here.
    Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • Spyke
    replied
    Ordered it from ebay

    http://www.ebay.de/itm/2-Stuck-2-pieces-LF357N-WIDE-BANDWIDTH-SINGLE-J-FET-OP-AMP-20MHz-DIP8-NEU-NEW-/281327397901?hash=item41806b6c0d:g:2yYAAOxyOalTZn1 5

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    I want to know how the firmware works
    Sorry my friend but i think that the only one who knows how firmware works is the man who made felezjoo

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyke View Post
    With NOS 357 the item works with all my coils. But the performance is quiet bad, I have to build an other coil.
    Thanx.....Can you show me from where did u order them or post me a photo of the number wrote on it

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Are you asking how to burn the hex file ?
    I want to know the technique works firmware

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by freso View Post
    I think he is asking for an explanation for the code used inside hex file

    I want to know how the firmware works

    Leave a comment:


  • Spyke
    replied
    With NOS 357 the item works with all my coils. But the performance is quiet bad, I have to build an other coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by freso View Post
    I think ivconic and jladre are selfish about helping us to build coils .... We are just begginers and learning
    Im a lot busy and can only pass her once or non in a month... i only suggest you to build the self shielding coil which have a lot of information at chance pi topic.. goodluck.

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyke View Post
    Tried these, didn´t work for me.....
    2 and 3 Loops didn´t work.

    Today I ordered original NOS 357, hope this solve my problem. I think mine are fakes.
    Hi my friend spyke if you ever got to locate the problem please help me as we have the same problem i love this felezjoo and i want get it to work so badly.. Sami sent me a private message said it could be the bs170 burned out but i dont think so.

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    I think ivconic and jladre are selfish about helping us to build coils .... We are just begginers and learning

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    I think he is asking for an explanation for the code used inside hex file

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    hi all

    is that possible to me explain the operation and principle of the programmme used to felezjoo in atmaga328.

    thank you all

    Are you asking how to burn the hex file ?

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    can you show me the place you ordered from???

    Leave a comment:


  • Spyke
    replied
    Originally posted by freso View Post
    hi jladre is the coil you mention in here similar to this but you made it with 2 turns instead of 3???? me and some mumbers in here are suffering to get it detect coils can you show us how you did the coil????

    Tried these, didn´t work for me.....
    2 and 3 Loops didn´t work.

    Today I ordered original NOS 357, hope this solve my problem. I think mine are fakes.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X