Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
Hello everyone, this feature alone who can put TUNE raised? I want to use it for other circuits, the reset is cleared, who can help me? Thank you
-
hi all
how are you? Can i used 100nf 400v(MKT) for make delta pulse?
thank you very much
Leave a comment:
-
thank you for your involving. my hard disc 500GB WD was crashed, I ordered and wait new one. so all work on DP board now is stopped. have to ask all archive of schematics are stored, there were a partition on C and D logical discs, C was disappeared, D is visible.
good luck
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you κτ315 We will construct coil with lower resistance see how it works ???
What about the pcb what you have finished ???..
Leave a comment:
-
had wrote many times...Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Good evening FOR ALL..
you can remind me ....it goil from delta is 16 TURNS with 110 χ 110 diameter and amounts mh ?? , and amounts ohms ??..
I want to build re NEW coil I do not remember !!!..
YOU Did to help you too κτ315Thanks in advance again....
Leave a comment:
-
hi sir kt315
my delta is very sensivity to ground, what i must to do?
thank you
Leave a comment:
-
?Why delta pulse elbombaci no sensitip to metal but in coil sound without the metal near the coil sound tit tit. Over and over again what should I check
Leave a comment:
-
?I've finished assembling the DP Board elbombaci but no sound come out please I. What parts do I need to check
Leave a comment:
-
?Hi kt315 I already made Board PCB elbombaci almost 90% complete just stay waiting get ic whether someone on this forum Board pcb elbombaci can work
Leave a comment:
-
I answered many times. there is some kinda interference between electric lines' and clocking signal's frequencies. this is why clocking signal freq has to be even to 50Hz or 60Hz. so this is main matter why you see in Delta Pulse a clocking signal is 100Hz for Europe and 120Hz for US. but you have THE FULL right to choice ANY frequency what you want. then do not ask me why your DP is so noisy or does not work.
Leave a comment:
-
for your KT315 YOU explain to me what is the frequency of operation in which the indicated the schematic ..
I have a schematic from a digital oscilloscope that counts until 5 khz square wave..
And think to customize it to DELTA FOR TO MAKE THE DISTINCTION..
IS HERE (http://blog.amateurworld.in/archives/99 )..
Leave a comment:
-
?What if I just pin BC546, BC557 with C546 and C557 because I can't find the transistor type BC anyone who can help me thanks
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: