hi jap
the number of lcd is 162B-D REV.A
lcd 2.16
thank you
best time
pegeon.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
Hi pigeon
-RE:What the number and name type of LCD ?
-connect two LED .
see pdf!!
best time
j.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
additionally you will need setting a transformer in Base of the NPN like you see this decision-section in TV sets. it will give a more controlling current in the Base, because NPN is controlled be current, not by voltage like MOS-FET. or you can try Darlington type BU808DF, no need to set the transformer in this case. there are much mos-fet's besides IRF740, BTW. 2SK1120 2SK727 are 1000V, for example. 2SK1317 is 1500V.If i replace IRF740(N FET 400v 10A) with BU508A(NPN 1500v 8A) in transmitter section can reach more depth.
I mean with Increasing power(Voltage here) more depth can be obtained?
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Naeem
Will not get a significant improvement in depth because the performance of fet best of BU and the important here is amps.***Improvement depends on the coil and design****
best time
j.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello.
I have a question from experts please guide me.
If i replace IRF740(N FET 400v 10A) with BU508A(NPN 1500v 8A) in transmitter section can reach more depth.
I mean with Increasing power(Voltage here) more depth can be obtained?
Leave a comment:
-
Reduce the brightness. He works according to me. The brightness it you may claim it on LCD VEE foot. Can U upload the schematic too? Please!
Leave a comment:
-
Hi pigeon
what a problem,,,,?...explain.******PUT AN PHOTO TO HELP U IF ERROR!!!
-Yes u can use meter Voltmeters not led
-Yes u can use a led vumetres.
best time
j.
Leave a comment:
-
hi all
I could not run the reussire a pic lcd discrimination.so I wanted to know is can I use a LED meter Voltmeters or a led vumetres.
thank you
best regards
pigeon.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Jap I need your help
I cano't find LM6142B. What is the best eqivalent?
attached datasheet
cordially
Nicolas
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: