Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • steaua581
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    Originally posted by raff33 View Post
    hi Marius,
    what you do?
    c1=15nf or 22nf * c7=220uf or 1000uf * R1=680k or 470k * R5=2k2 1w or 680R 1w * R6=680R or 1k * R47,49=2k or 1k * PR1=200k or 220k..........?
    and i think if you have some ciramic composants........(your probleme)
    sorry for my bad english
    Regards.....raff33
    Thanx Raff!
    I am building again this detector from scratch...i will use components as you sayed . and i will post results...
    Can i substitute BC546 with BC547?

    regards
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    postoje razlike izmedju seme i pcb-a:
    D9 , D10 (4066) pin14 ide na +12v po pcb-u a na semi ne
    D9 , D10 (4066) pin 7 ide na -E po PCB-u a na semi ne
    D2 ,D3 (453 pin 16 ide na +12v po PCB-u a na semi ne
    D2 , D3 (453 pin8 ide na -E po PCB-u a na semi ne
    R47 , R49 -1k ili 2k
    R! 470k ili 680k
    PR1 250k ili 220k
    C1 22 nf ili 15 nf
    C7 1000mf ili 220mf
    C32 4700 mf ili 10000 mf
    sta je ispravno?

    Leave a comment:


  • raff33
    replied
    Originally posted by steaua581 View Post
    Thanx Raff
    I am using cd4066...
    The detector works better end stable ...with that cd4066 ...
    The only problem i have and still can"t find from where the problem comes when comes to detection distance....at one moment the detector started to work incredible i used to get a coin at 30 cm...but not far later the detection sensitivity decreased again and now again im geting a coin at 17-20 cm... with the 1x1 coil 16 turns im getting a large gasoline canister at 1,60 in the air wich is poor....i wonder from where the problem comes...


    regards
    Marius
    hi Marius,
    what you do?
    c1=15nf or 22nf * c7=220uf or 1000uf * R1=680k or 470k * R5=2k2 1w or 680R 1w * R6=680R or 1k * R47,49=2k or 1k * PR1=200k or 220k..........?
    and i think if you have some ciramic composants........(your probleme)
    sorry for my bad english
    Regards.....raff33

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    Originally posted by raff33 View Post
    for me i have CD4066 bcn without probleme
    Thanx Raff
    I am using cd4066...
    The detector works better end stable ...with that cd4066 ...
    The only problem i have and still can"t find from where the problem comes when comes to detection distance....at one moment the detector started to work incredible i used to get a coin at 30 cm...but not far later the detection sensitivity decreased again and now again im geting a coin at 17-20 cm... with the 1x1 coil 16 turns im getting a large gasoline canister at 1,60M in the air wich is poor....i wonder from where the problem comes...


    regards
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • raff33
    replied
    Originally posted by steaua581 View Post
    Hello forum,
    I have read over the forums that the 4066 must be a CD4066 wich is TTL. I could not find CD4066 so i"ve got 2 pieses CD74HCT4066E and also i"ve got 2 pieces of CD4016BCN. Now on a previous post on some of the forums i have seen on a so called Original Dp Schematic a combination D9 4016 and D10 4066 working toghether on same circuit. I wonder on the Orinal Delta Pulse this is how they used 4016 with 4066 in combination?? And what would be best to use ...if you have it experienced...

    Regards
    Marius
    for me i have CD4066 bcn without probleme

    Leave a comment:


  • esus
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    esus, dear,

    I am very hoping this seller bulgarian man will be your explorer in Sniffer world. say pls what you got with PCB, what PDF's, what a manuel etc. it seems this bulgarian is cooking Sniffer's up as the chinese people cooks hot-dogs at Los-Angeles city bloks. thinking he is here in the forum and will instruct you.

    yours

    hi kt 315
    I've actually received an instruction uses with the sniffer very short
    but I wanted to learn more about the realization of a square coil of 1mx1m
    n being a connoisseur like you
    I prefer not to commit any imprudence
    Geo has answered my question on another post
    I will advise you of the progress of the construction
    especially if it works

    cordially

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    esus, dear,

    I am very hoping this seller bulgarian man will be your explorer in Sniffer world. say pls what you got with PCB, what PDF's, what a manuel etc. it seems this bulgarian is cooking Sniffer's up as the chinese people cooks hot-dogs at Los-Angeles city bloks. thinking he is here in the forum and will instruct you.

    yours

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    Hello forum,
    I have read over the forums that the 4066 must be a CD4066 wich is TTL. I could not find CD4066 so i"ve got 2 pieses CD74HCT4066E and also i"ve got 2 pieces of CD4016BCN. Now on a previous post on some of the forums i have seen on a so called Original Dp Schematic a combination D9 4016 and D10 4066 working toghether on same circuit. I wonder on the Orinal Delta Pulse this is how they used 4016 with 4066 in combination?? And what would be best to use ...if you have it experienced...

    Regards
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • che
    replied
    Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    I finish making my delta pulse, it not work

    - A Continued sound,if i push or not the RESET button and keep some time.
    - No metal detection.

    please can you assit me to solve the problem
    thank you
    hi
    I have faced this problem before
    Make sure that the coil resistance and cable
    if it 7 ohm or up it not work
    Make sure all diods zener at circuit because it sensitive and use poly capacitor
    and use baterri 2.4 amper or up
    sory for ma good inglich

    Leave a comment:


  • esus
    replied
    Hello everyone
    sorry for my answers and my bad english
    I just buy on ebay a sniffer xr71p kit(it s the same as the delta pulse)
    I wish I construct a framework of 1mx1m
    the board manufacturer wire 1.5mm2 16 turns
    AC seems to me much 16x1.5mm2 ????????
    there does it have another way to achieve
    If yes, with her son that
    it is possible to use rj 45 heigth wire
    and if so should i take rj45 shielded or not


    if you want pictures or information
    write me

    I thank you in advance for your answers
    cordially

    Leave a comment:


  • amen_mido
    replied
    Thanks nick_f reply but I want to do anything in the electronic circuit or coil to increase the depth of researchIs

    there any wayThanks to all who contributed to the electronic circuit

    Leave a comment:


  • nick_f
    replied
    Originally posted by amen_mido View Post
    Question for experts Delta Pulse
    What about replacing the coil instead of Antina 15 or 18 dbi
    If you would replace the coil with an antena, the Delta Pulse would become a LRL (Long Range Locator = a device which doesn't find metals, as it is claimed, or hoped).

    Regards,
    Nicolae

    Leave a comment:


  • amen_mido
    replied
    Question for experts Delta Pulse
    What about replacing the coil instead of Antina 15 or 18 dbi




    And you thanked Islander

    Leave a comment:


  • vikki
    replied
    Delta Pulse Utube Video........

    I posted this in Tech but it was suggested that it may be good to post it in this thread...............

    Vikki(uk)

    Leave a comment:


  • Cyclonite
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    hi Robert,

    ... textolite has a capacitivity more than one of air ...
    Hi @kt315,

    Thank you for your reply!

    OK, so you are saying that PCB Coils have a higher Capacity than Air Coils do, and thus Worse Specifications. In this case, I will NOT build one like this. Then I rather spend my time building Air Coils, seeing that you say they are better than PCB Coils.

    Thank you for telling me this!

    Actually this makes sense, and it does not surprise me at all, for I have read that PCB Coils have bad Q-factors, and that's why they use Teflon and certain Ceramics to etch on the Coils instead. But then these Coils are also not intended to be used as Metal Detector Coils.

    I am now pleased to have NOT waisted my time on a PCB Coil. And I will now concentrate on a Coil made up of Litz Wire, and with a Carbon Shielding like MineLab uses. You have prevented me from waisting my time, and being very disappointed with the obtained results.

    I do not have your experience with Metal Detectors, and very much appreciate your comments on this matter, for I can learn allot from people like you.

    Regards,

    Robert

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X