Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jinbiao
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	344c070c17645f2f.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	351557
    On the issue of damping resistance.
    With the same coil, I used an oscilloscope to test the LF357's pin 6 waveform. The damping resistance was 278Ω, and the test IRF740 output required 180Ω, which is correct?
    Thanks in advance.
    Test video attached

    My job is sales of automotive coatings, and my hobby is radio, so the testing environment is relatively simple.

    Leave a comment:


  • jinbiao
    replied
    Please provide China sales kt315 version of the xr71 link. China, as a producer of electronic products, has found that most of the world’s electronic products have similar products. But I have not seen the kt315 version of xr71 in sales. In addition, xr71 is currently a classic open source project that anyone can study. Please do not look at China with tinted glasses.

    Leave a comment:


  • nickel_n
    replied
    cal me sceptic but I see a new version coming out of China for sale

    Leave a comment:


  • deggit
    replied
    Good day, where can I get gerberas or other files for printed circuit boards?

    Leave a comment:


  • jinbiao
    replied
    Pay tribute to you!

    Leave a comment:


  • jinbiao
    replied
    I'm a beginner. Just spend your free time, refer to your XR71 schematic, and refer to your pcb layout to draw your pcb. This can be done for anyone who is interested in learning. Of course, I'm just a personal study and I will never publish it in public. (Google Translate)Click image for larger version

Name:	nnm.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	560.2 KB
ID:	351542

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    your pcb is not looking my layout. turkish or selfmade? where you took gerbers?

    Leave a comment:


  • jinbiao
    replied
    I will consider shielding. Followed by graphite shielding shell. At present, the distance from the 38 cm coil test paint cans is 80 cm with a stable signal. Is this distance normal?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by jinbiao View Post
    I tested this device, which is about the same depth as the gold mask. But no gold mask is stable. So I want to perfect it and make it more stable and deeper.[ATTACH]43384[/ATTACH]
    your problem you do not wish to learn how to right do shielding of the housing. its problem of all beginners. learn this matter.
    without shielding you get unstability.

    Leave a comment:


  • jinbiao
    replied
    I want to achieve the perfect waveform of xr71. Currently 2*2 meter frame coil test 1L paint can depth is 1.5 metersClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180615_181056.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	679.3 KB
ID:	351541

    Leave a comment:


  • jinbiao
    replied
    I tested this device, which is about the same depth as the gold mask. But no gold mask is stable. So I want to perfect it and make it more stable and deeper.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180615_191800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1,017.8 KB
ID:	351540

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    correct. in old schematic C1 is 15nF, in xr71 C1 22nF. its normal because you have a scatter of values and esspeccialy
    of capacitors.

    do you need PERFECT waveform or good working detector?

    Leave a comment:


  • jinbiao
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180619_105631.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	351539

    Does R2 use 6.8K, change C1 to 15NF, is this correct?
    In addition, the waveform is not perfect. Is it related to 556?

    Is KT315 still not resting? Take care of your body and pay attention to the rest time. In China, it is now noon.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    change C1 to 15nF. get 80-90us and leave. not principled.

    Leave a comment:


  • jinbiao
    replied
    I did a KT315 version of DP and I am currently experiencing problems.
    T2 square wave is not perfect. When the R2 is 6.8K, the pulse width is 110us.
    4.7K pulse width 80us.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180619_105522.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	351538

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X