Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deepers Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LDTVN
    replied
    Ha-ha-ha mutually.Now I understand why you are banished on many forums.
    On this, our conversation is over.
    Remember: Lyubopytniy Barbara snap a piece nose!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    bla bla bla. bare attack. i had seen here them 1000'th.

    Leave a comment:


  • LDTVN
    replied
    kt315 Do not refuse the answer, moreover, it is not very polite to answer question on the question
    I it is I, and I do not have to report where I am from, where I studied and what I am doing.
    Moreover, it has absolutely no relation to the topic!
    dbanner, well forgot, we will assume that I took it very sharply, knowing that kt315 meant it was me under the mouse.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by LDTVN View Post
    MFC don't worry, it was told to me.
    kt315
    1. I have not come to the forum for a long time and have not seen your request.2. Remember what you told me when I asked you oscilloscope and potentiometer ratings? And I'll ask you: why do you need CAD' files? Especially from pipetzh lenivogo?
    I spent my time drawing a diagram based on the materials you provided and put them on the forum.Why do you need CAD' files for? They are not yet final. And most forum users will use them to assign itself the work done by me...
    And for my work, kt315 and dbanner was now called me a mouse and a rat. Thank you very much for your opinion. And you think after that I would like to teach CAD' files for you??? Not sure.
    first of all write YOUR COUNTRY you are from in your settings. i do not see your face, i do not know your country - WHO ARE YOU?

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    I never called anyone in particular a rat, so my deepest apologies to you or anyone who feel offended. A lot of people come on forum requesting all sorts of information, but when asked to share, they don't. I don't have problem, it is their choice. This was meant as general feeling towards such people and NOT to you. So again, my profound apologies.

    Leave a comment:


  • LDTVN
    replied
    MFC don't worry, it was told to me.
    kt315
    1. I have not come to the forum for a long time and have not seen your request.2. Remember what you told me when I asked you oscilloscope and potentiometer ratings? And I'll ask you: why do you need CAD' files? Especially from pipetzh lenivogo?
    I spent my time drawing a diagram based on the materials you provided and put them on the forum.Why do you need CAD' files for? They are not yet final. And most forum users will use them to assign itself the work done by me...
    And for my work, kt315 and dbanner was now called me a mouse and a rat. Thank you very much for your opinion. And you think after that I would like to teach CAD' files for you??? Not sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Hi MFC, I appreciate your information thanks for posting.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    About Somes opinion

    I dont know exactly why some members are using Insulting words with others, This is not necesary. Nobody had robbed nothing here. That information about two Deepers models are extracted by myselft and I am correct this constantly and update for everybody that need it. Some peoples dont have the decency to give good and real information about something. I dont hide nothing to nobody. Take cognizance of I dont have any obligation to share nothing with nobody and however I am doing this.

    If somebody here are actually isterested can email me to: [email protected] or [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    As hobbyist in electronics, I don't mind sharing whatever information I have, even if some rats run to the hills when asked to share what they have. The world is made up of two kinds, those who share, and the rats who steal.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    You can also open Eagle files in Kicad.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Mouse under mat is better than RAT in cupboard. For those of you who use linux OS(ubuntu or tarpup), you might try Oregano, Kicad, gspice. KICAD is especially very impressive as it has all the features as altium and its absolutely free.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    There is FREE version of altium circuit maker available. I think they recently aquired eagle
    DB

    they insistently ask me to share all information. while if I ASK them to share CAD' files they are silent like a mouse under mat.

    those people...

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    With a streamlined interface and powerful design engine, you’ll never have to worry about your software holding you back. This is a free design tool unlike anything you’ve seen before.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    There is FREE version of altium circuit maker available. I think they recently aquired eagle

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    This is a new revision of Deep10 DD some resistor and cap values corrected and new. I am working assembling a Deepers 10 board from the begining, when is done and working I will post all details here.

    All I need now are the potentiometers values to have total full schematics of this PI. For now I will test with Deep X5 Pot values.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepers 10 FULL.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	350078

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X