Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Deepers Detector
Collapse
X
-
hi Maikel, what is the critical setting for mineral soil and which parts will change?
Leave a comment:
-
Can you give x5 measurement points, voltage values frequency and so on?
Leave a comment:
-
Dont change cap values because it can affect the performance, use components values according to schematic, take in acount that is the factory design, use the coil that I put in other pages before 2,5 ohms network cable 8 wires. Read this thread from the begining and looking for all my post explaining this. That deepers is good belive me.
Leave a comment:
-
Can you tell us about search coil how . You made it.
other thing can i use 250pf instead 430pf
Leave a comment:
-
-
hiOriginally posted by MFC View PostSome members of this forun ask for info about Deepers.
Here I post two schematics Deepers 7 and 10, they are not complete yet. I don have the values for Deepers 10 DD but the sch I thing is correct. This is very similar to Deepers 8 AT.
Deepers 7 reversed by me.
All power source of Deepers are the same with a small changes.
if somebody have the values for complette these schematics please post here.
[ATTACH]40449[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]40448[/ATTACH]
how to connect tx and rx coil in deeper 10 to circuit?
i have make schematic for pcb .
if you have pcb it please give it to me
thanks my friend.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: