Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deepers Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by saba View Post
    Can anyone share Altium designer software here?
    Please do not post links to pirated / cracked software in the Geotech forums.
    Any such links will be deleted, and the perpetrator will receive a warning and possible ban.

    Leave a comment:


  • saba
    replied
    Can anyone share Altium designer software here?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    can you share up your files in altium designer?

    Leave a comment:


  • LDTVN
    replied
    PCB is only in lay format from Smity, not verified and not complete

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepers 10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	349519
    I think I got this one form KT315, i don't know if it is correct..

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by LDTVN View Post
    Here is my version of the scheme Deepers 10DD
    [ATTACH]40851[/ATTACH].
    Much better my friend if you have PCB file..

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    I'd like to try this one but impossible to get this opa27. What is the better replacement for this?
    I have one pre OP27 I will send some for free if you want..

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Your job Looks very good, Now you must see carefully the details, ex Bat 43 in power source is not a Zenner diode I think, and we need the values for the potentiometers because when I publish this detector scheme I dont have the pot values because in the parts list are not. I draw this scheme from pictures posted here in forum. But the Deepers 7 was reversed by me from the original detector circuit box. You can draw this too because this model 7 have all their values components and I will update soon as possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • LDTVN
    replied
    Here is my version of the scheme Deepers 10DD
    Deepers 10DD (2).pdf.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    if you need disc like in VLF look my project GOLD MOUNTAIN TECHNOLOGY KING COBRA.
    this deeper works on pulse induction principle and has disc SMALL CASH-BIG CASH.
    ie you seek the cash and gold masks on big depth that a VLF does not do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Floki
    replied
    Hello all.
    I apologize for my English.
    What into the account of discrimination, it's present at this device? How many effectively it works ?
    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • MFC
    replied
    Hello all.

    I will post here soon The Deepers 7 full schematics and picture of my own Deepers 8 with the hypersensitive 40x20 cm coil.

    Take care

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    OK thanks KT315, yes it could be reacting to embedded links in the PDF.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    probably your AVG is reacting on sites links in end of the document. i checked all that and they do not exist more, as sites of this mexico company.
    i am not in course what their new/working web address is to find up this manual.

    ----this part---
    Club Latincom :
    En tant que membre du Club Latincom, vous recevrez rйguliиrement des notes du Club sur l’utilisation

    des
    Deepers. Ces notes rйdigйes avec le plus grand soin par notre service technique sur des questions posйes par les

    possesseurs de Deepers sont riches d’enseignements, lisez les avec attention, vous deviendrez vite un expert.
    Nota : La

    Sociйtй Latincom-Mex SA ne pourra en aucun cas кtre tenue responsable de quelque consйquence que ce soit pour des

    recherches effectuйes avec l’un de ses matйriels, sans autorisation, sur des zones interdites, archйologiques, militaires ou

    prйsentant des risques, protйgйes ou privйes. Notre fichier clients ainsi que celui des membres du Club Latincom sont

    strictement rйservйs а l’usage exclusif de notre sociйtй et ne pourront faire l’objet d’aucune publication.
    LATINCOM

    SA Electronic
    149 Calle Balboa – 94294 Boca del Riу VERACRUZ – MЙXICO RFC: LME 961031 GB2 Email:

    [email protected]
    Tel: (52) 229 937 96 12 – Fax: (52) 229 986 19 00 – TEL desde Mйxico: 01 800 987 30 50

    DIRECCIУN INTERNET
    http://www.metaldetection.net - http://www.detecteur-de-metaux.com DEEPERSDETECTOR

    COMPANY
    http://www.deepers-detector.com - http://www.deepers.net

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    ok. this file is here. check it. i remember i took it from the host site.
    Hi KT315, as soon as I click on the pdf to download it AVG throws up a virus message

    Click image for larger version

Name:	new-virus-message.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	356.4 KB
ID:	349379

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X