Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gurdal
    replied
    Hi master ivica;
    thank you so much.
    you worked for us
    I'll start with excitement.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Ok, Gurdal, here it is in SMD.
    If you decide to make these at JLPCB or PCBWay, make one for me too.
    And send me one pcb.

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by cnckecgo View Post
    Master Ivica smw555 cd4066/LM358 Can you share the double tone kit or how do we do
    I don't know about that.
    I used 4066 and LM358 for additional stage, for pinpointing mode.
    Double tone is done different way, an optocoupler that vary threshold at 555, not good solution.
    I never tried to add second tone to SMW. Other people maybe did, i don't know.

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    Master Ivica smw555 cd4066/LM358 Can you share the double tone kit or how do we do

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hiya Gurdal,,,Any chance you could post your layout file please? Thanks, Regards, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Hello master ivica;
    i guess now ok.
    the previous drawing was very perfect;
    box 3-5mm small
    I attached a picture and a file.
    I hope it works
    Yours truly
    Dosya.tc, dosya yükleme ve paylaşım platformudur. Her türlü veriyi (dosya, resim, müzik, video vb.) saklayabilir ve paylaşabilirsiniz. Tamamen ücretsiz, üyeliğe gerek yok. Hiçbir limit yok. Dosya Upload. Dosya Paylaş. Dosya Yükle

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Check this template is it fit alright:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Hi master ivica
    Thank you for everything you spend your precious time.
    Yours truly

    Gurdal

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by gurdal View Post
    You can change the button positions according to your own taste
    Drawing it again will be annoyance.
    I suggest to let it go and to try to draw SMD version instead.
    I can group components in the center of the template, so later you can cut redundant parts of the pcb.

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    You can change the button positions according to your own taste

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    thank you so much

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by gurdal View Post
    Hi master ivica;
    Everything is very beautiful;
    but he didn't sit on the panel
    Can you cut it according to the panel size?
    I'm sorry for being a burden
    https://www.dosya.tc/server32/o5mnl6...W_Box.rar.html
    I draw it according to your Sprint file template that you sent me.
    So...

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Hi master ivica;
    Everything is very beautiful;
    but he didn't sit on the panel
    Can you cut it according to the panel size?
    I'm sorry for being a burden
    Dosya.tc, dosya yükleme ve paylaşım platformudur. Her türlü veriyi (dosya, resim, müzik, video vb.) saklayabilir ve paylaşabilirsiniz. Tamamen ücretsiz, üyeliğe gerek yok. Hiçbir limit yok. Dosya Upload. Dosya Paylaş. Dosya Yükle

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Gurdal asked me to draw him pcb for SMW with specific dimensions and shape.
    Here it is:
    Master Ivica and Master Galaxy;
    Thank you very much separately.
    Yours truly

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Gurdal asked me to draw him pcb for SMW with specific dimensions and shape.
    Here it is:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X