Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites Surf PI schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lexmark
    replied
    hi oxgen007m How is the result of metal discrimination in your machine how the air tested
    thanks..best regards

    lexmark...

    Leave a comment:


  • oxygen007m
    replied
    Gerber file is a universal Ecad format ,it means you don't need any spacial
    cad to use it .
    A view of gerber file opened by cam350 .
    As you see it includes all layers you want to print .
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • geminis74
    replied
    forgiveness for the translation of google, I'm Spanish.
    . zip file if I open it.
    files inside no, that program needed?

    Leave a comment:


  • oxygen007m
    replied
    Just use winrar or winzip to unpack the gerber file
    Use a gerber viewer like cam350 and then you have pcb file
    with exact details and dimensions .

    Leave a comment:


  • geminis74
    replied
    hello, oxygen007.
    which brings the file types .zip? I can not open them.
    you have a photo of the finished device, thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • oxygen007m
    replied
    For those who interested in single layer pcb , I also have attached the
    gerber file . There is not any error with pcb , so use it with confidence .
    enjoy boys
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • oxygen007m
    replied
    Hi . A better retrace of surf pi schematic with altium by me .
    I also replaced old 2N3906 with BC327 and audio output transistor with
    BC337 which is more available on the market .
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • perdica 2
    replied
    Originally posted by cordius View Post
    power on the MD, with search coil connected, run the R10 100K trimmer to measure at pin 6 (output) of NE5534 zero Volt.
    excuse my english.
    thanks cordius

    Leave a comment:


  • ali4258
    replied
    SurfPi SENSITIVITY coin gold and silver and COPPER has ??????

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    Originally posted by perdica 2 View Post
    how to calibrate this machine did someone know?
    i have made but no disk at all
    power on the MD, with search coil connected, run the R10 100K trimmer to measure at pin 6 (output) of NE5534 zero Volt.
    excuse my english.

    Leave a comment:


  • perdica 2
    replied
    how to calibrate this machine did someone know?
    i have made but no disk at all

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    thank's erolunall,
    i try to built another

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello
    One body built this version our forum 3 month ago.He write 25-28 cm for 1 euro air test.

    Best Wishes
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • cordius
    replied
    long time ago, I built the files posted by Stefano but does not work . I do not know if I have wrong in the assembly.
    The project is very interesting, the PCB is very small, someone could build it, maybe I missed the assembly.
    excuse my bad english.

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Thanks a lot Stefano. I think this is the 3er version on sprint layout file.
    Very nice.
    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by Stefano View Post
    oh no! last try and then someone else will do it. Obviously I'm not able to upload....

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X