Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RELIC HAWK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fred
    replied
    Ok Max,
    I have bought a box of SMD caps and resitors on ebay (from china), they are really cheap ,you have all values and plenty of them...
    On good thing would be to make a RH PCB with SMd´s .
    I´m afraid through hole components are going to disapear, but you can easily get used to SMD, there are not so bad ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred View Post
    Hi Max,
    One solution could be to solder SMD caps between pins and ground plane, on the components side.
    Hi,
    yes, right. That's good idea but require good eyesight too... for me is not big trouble but I made that way cause cannot find some bags of SMD stuff...

    I had a huge collection of smd caps but put in bags a couple of years ago... then the bags disappeared!

    Mean me or someone else put that stuff in a trash can or something... or in garage with other garbage...

    Big troubles when you need smd ... the dang shops don't sell anymore (if not in BIG quantity) and you're in a hurry to finish RH !

    So I found some garbage poly caps and soldered back.

    The method is effective also for people who cannot find SMD parts easy.

    But, sure, RH require in any case good shielding too during tests like e.g. metallic box you put inside everything... mount e.g. pots on metal panel etc otherwise it gets lot of noise from stuff around and become easy erratic.

    Anyway, that board worked about 95% perfect when mods done... and things shielded so... COIL is real trouble I think.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Hi Max,
    One solution could be to solder SMD caps between pins and ground plane, on the components side.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    some caps around....

    Hi,
    here are some pics of my RH board... look downside... there's a network of decoupling caps there!

    Maybe pics are a bit (!) out of focus but you can see the small black caps (100nf) there... connected by flying wire joints... (if not use imagination cause my camera refused to make better job! )

    That's a simple workaround for missing decoupling caps on pcb... but sure you need the screws as spacers to avoid messing the caps and make a big shortcircuit down the pcb!

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Hi,
    I just finish the PCB.But I still cant understand some conections.
    I will be glad if someone help with this isue.Simple picture or something like this.
    Thanks.
    p.s.cant wait to see the results.
    Also there is cap with no label left from U13?Is this 100n dec.cap?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Thanks anyway!
    Unless I now this

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello
    I saw schematic on this link and post link here but
    I dont know bulgarian language
    I cant find it now.
    maybe somebody load schematic on this link.
    Sorry I dont know anything.
    Best Wishes
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by N@SKO View Post
    My copy of Relic hawk is Coinseeker2pro
    But I make some changes in shematic and work now
    very good.Only problem with discriminate big Iron from long distance
    If somebody have good quality pic's of Relic hawk psb pls posted here
    каде остана Наско

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Hello

    Unregistered schematics direct link is



    Regards
    Erol

    Can you please tell me where you get this schematic from?Because I have a couple of questions.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ultimate_Haze
    replied
    I am wondering isn't there some ICs mismatch here?
    Could one of those 4066 actualy be 7400: Quad 2-input?
    Because on Musketeer we have two 074.And here only one near ref.voltage.
    Still so many missing spots here.I am wondering how Maxs unit work so good?
    And in same time there is something so wrong.We wont have it soon.
    Maybe realy ML stop making this because of far Iron detection?

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    OK.
    This time I will leave forever.
    And my hobby wont go away.
    I wont post here anymore.
    Still cant understand why I anoy you so much.
    But anyway........................

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Bugging and harassing as usuall here, Tiktak!?
    Asking again and again same old questions? Read posts and understand.Don't ask same question hundred times!
    You are like pest, man simply must run from here, cose of you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Sorry

    Have some bag of viruses here on this PC and I dont wnned to mess with my accounts now.
    Tiktak.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Post it here so we can see?!?!
    You'll probably find that no-one is replying to your requests because you haven't registered.
    It's a very simple process, and it's FREE!

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    to N@SKO

    Post it here so we can see?!?!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X