Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Surf PI Pro
Collapse
X
-
I guess this is a joke, right?!Originally posted by liekwang View Post?the Board shall make the length X width how cm..???
If it isn't, I'm in serious doubt you'll make this MD (or any other) properly. Get all the parts first, and you'll see what I'm writing about. E.g. you can't change IC socket's pin spacing.
Printing from raster image (JPG, BMP, etc.) inevitably requires trial and error approach. Therefore it's much better to print from vector graphics drawing of PCB layout. As far as I remember, you have Eagle files somewhere at the beginning of this thread...
Regards!
Jons
Comment
-
in post from ApBerg there is file named 99-68 mm
that are original dimensions
I have printed 10 of them and they are OK... used toner transfer for later PCB etching
it would be best to have vector file PCB but there is no vector file,
as ApBerg made and save original file in Eagle or whatever format
there is one other PCB design and that is on this thread
I don't know what is final design for that PCB
Comment
-
?I have created long pcb file arberg but there is difficulty printing double and end his PCB via a jumper wire of copper in the line up and its my problem there is a shortage in the sensitive gold ring only 9 cm in the air with the coil diameter 23 cm 20lilitan wire 0, 5 mm
Comment
-
Can you post a picture of your PCB so we can see what version are you buildingOriginally posted by liekwang View Post?I can not open zip files because my entry to this forum via mobile jon do you have file type jpg let me I'll edit using coreldraw software to customize components IC greeting from indonesia
here is jpg file for surf pi pro - ApBerg PCB design SURFXX
Comment
-
You can easily vectorise a raster image with Corel, Illustrator, or any online free vectoriser, chosen from gazillion of similar ones. Then edit any mistakes, scale, hatch, and print out the result in one of free CAD applications, if you don't have something like AutoCAD or Rhinoceros, of course. (It probably could be done also in Corel or Illustrator, but I'm not so familiar with these two.)Originally posted by sdesic View Postit would be best to have vector file PCB but there is no vector file,
as ApBerg made and save original file in Eagle or whatever format
there is one other PCB design and that is on this thread
I don't know what is final design for that PCB
Regards!
Jons
Comment
Comment