Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Virdi_248
    replied
    [quote = simonbaker; 111293] 2N2907 y BC547 han colector / emisor en lados opuestos de acuerdo a las hojas de datos. Así que probablemente correcta si utiliza las piezas exactas que se enfrente.

    Puede depender de si se hace en Europa o los EE.UU. también.

    ********************

    Espera, ahora veo lo que quieres decir. 2N2907 y 2N2222 se dibujan hacia atrás en el dibujo de diseño de piezas de EE.UU.. (Sin embargo, puede estar correcto para Europa, no estoy familiarizado con ellas.) Creo que el foto (imagen inferior) es correcta (Por partes de EE.UU.).

    Pero echa esquemático, no confíe en forma de las partes.

    Sería bueno agregar c, b, e las etiquetas de los transistores en el lado de diseño serigrafía.


    -SB [/ quote]


    Finally I think I know the pins of the transistors if I'm not confused. I looked at the schedule for hours. When building the test coil and hope it works.

    I am from Europe and America may change the pins in some transistors on the Europeans.

    If anyone is encouraged to investigate different types of transistors in parts of the world and put it in this forum would be very useful for beginners in electronics.

    Greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by dfbowers View Post
    TO92 case.. Here you go.
    Handy, thanks. And PCB needs e,c,b labels to match.

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • dfbowers
    replied
    Originally posted by dfbowers View Post
    TO92 case.. Here you go.
    Oh. from left to right : American, Japanese, European.

    Leave a comment:


  • dfbowers
    replied
    Originally posted by simonbaker View Post
    2n2907 and BC547 have collector/emitter on opposite sides according to datasheets. So pictures probably correct if you use those exact parts.

    May depend on whether made in Europe or US too.

    ********************

    Sorry, now I see what you mean. 2n2907 and 2n2222 are drawn backwards on the layout drawing for US parts. (However, may be correct for European, I'm not familiar with those.) So I think the photo is correct (for US parts).

    But check schematic, don't rely on shape of parts.




    It would be good to add c,b,e labels on transistors in layout silkscreen side.


    -SB
    TO92 case.. Here you go.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Virdi_248 View Post
    Hello, I'm trying to build the detector tgsl and I have some doubts.

    In the image a look of some transistor to one side and two in the picture look the other way.

    In that image the position of the transistors is correct?
    2n2907 and BC547 have collector/emitter on opposite sides according to datasheets. So probably correct if you use those exact parts to be opposite.

    May depend on whether made in Europe or US too.

    ********************

    Wait, now I see what you mean. 2n2907 and 2n2222 are drawn backwards on the layout drawing for US parts. (However, may be correct for European, I'm not familiar with those.) So I think the photo (bottom image) is correct (for US parts).

    But check schematic, don't rely on shape of parts.

    It would be good to add c,b,e labels on transistors in layout silkscreen side.


    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • Virdi_248
    replied
    [quote = Virdi_248; 111282] Hola, Estoy tratando de Construir El detector de tgsl ALGUNAS y Tengo Dudas.

    En la imagen Aspecto de las Naciones Unidas ALGUNOS transistores de un Lado de la ONU y dos en la foto de vista la gorda.

    En la imagen ESA posicion de los transistores es la correcta viene?

    [/ Quote]

    Always try to read the data sheets of the components.

    I'm making as in the first image. Why the second transistors are placed in a different position?

    Too many versions that although the model and see if I can not be trusted. Have contradictions.

    Do any of the two images is valid or not valid any?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • dfbowers
    replied
    Originally posted by Virdi_248 View Post
    Hello, I'm trying to build the detector tgsl and I have some doubts.

    In the image a look of some transistor to one side and two in the picture look the other way.

    In that image the position of the transistors is correct?
    I always check components before installing them with a multimeter. If you do not have a multimeter look at the case type of the transistors you are installing against the spec sheets and compare that with the schematic.

    Even if I'm sure that I am installing things the right way, it's nice to know that the components that you are installing are working beforehand..

    Don

    Leave a comment:


  • Pompey
    replied
    Have a look at the www.datasheet.com for transistor pins.

    Leave a comment:


  • Virdi_248
    replied
    Hello, I'm trying to build the detector tgsl and I have some doubts.

    In the image a look of some transistor to one side and two in the picture look the other way.

    In that image the position of the transistors is correct?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dennis the Mennis
    replied
    Originally posted by lunamay View Post
    hi guys

    can anybody help me and draw a connectings of pots and switch? i would be very hapy...best regards to all

    Click image for larger version

Name:	TGS-wiring.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	325633

    And this one in case you're building the TGS version

    regards ,

    Dennis the Mennis

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by lunamay View Post
    hi guys

    can anybody help me and draw a connectings of pots and switch? i would be very hapy...best regards to all
    Maybe this helps. Others can correct it if wrong.

    If you don't like the direction the pots turn, just reverse the two outer connections.

    This is for TGSFinal PCB.

    -SB

    P.S. It would be good to add a better drawn similar diagram (with coils, speaker, power supply added) to Qiaozhi's TGSL Complete Details thread.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Separate Thread

    A lot of interesting coil and general info being added here -- but can we move it to separate thread when not specific to TGS?

    In fact, would be interesting if Qiaozhi, Ivconic, and Max made a project to clean the TGS thread of digressions by moving them to other threads. It would be good to keep just a link to the digression that is moved because it is part of thread history.

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • Cyclonite
    replied
    MineLab's 11" DD Coil uses Graphite Paper as Coil Shielding, and NOT Aluminium Foil or Copper Foil!

    Originally posted by delete52 View Post
    ... 11" MineLab DD Coil ... The two loops of wire one was Litz Multi-strand the other one was signal strand very thin wire that's the one that broke of. To hard to count how many turns there were. Shielding was like you said Graphite Paper. Also had a earth wire taped to the Graphite Paper. I didn't take a photo of it before I fixed it and glued it back together didn't think of it. Hope this makes sense to you. I don't know much about making coil yet still thinking about making one. I do have 14" DD Coiltec Coil that is a bit noisy I should cut it open and see if it is a easy fix as well if I do I will take a photo of it and put it on here ...
    Note:

    Apart from the Coil being Graphite Paper wrapped, maybe Graphite Paint, or Spray Paint, may also be used to coat the insides of the Coil Housing too (just an idea).

    Carbon:

    Graphite is a Hexagonal allotrope form of Carbon, and a Diamond has a face-centered cubic crystal structure of Carbon called a diamond lattice.

    Graphite (WikiPedia):


    Interesting:

    @A.J. van den Hul uses Carbon Shielding (LSC - Linear Structured Carbon) in his World renown TOP-NOTCH Audio Cables. Certain Cables are referred to as being Metal Free! And Cables in which Copper Wire is used, are made up of OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) wire strands.

    @A.J. van den Hul Home Page:
    Our main objective is to improve the quality of both phono-transfer and the quality of signal transmission in most broad sense. Our products are state-of-the-art technology based on our inventions.


    Van den Hul Audio Cables:

    Stassen Hifi is sinds 1955 dé specialist op het gebied van audio en video. In ons luisterkasteel kunt u highend hifi beluisteren en vergelijken.

    Creoserver - Dé specialist van Nederland in nieuwe en refurbished servers, workstations, en parts. Maatwerk kwaliteitsproducten en uitstekende service. Ontdek ons assortiment en bestel!


    Description Conductive Paper:

    Conductive Paper:
    This website is for sale! businessboard.com is your first and best source for information about businessboard business board. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!


    Conductive Paper Suppliers:


    Thomasnet.com (also see: Related Categories on the left side of the WebPage):


    Graphite Paper, Tape, and Paint resources:

    SPI Supplies® Brand Conductive Double Sided Carbon Adhesive Tape:


    Flexible Graphite Sheet (Paper):



    Sally's Artists' Graphite Paper:


    Conductive Paper and Conductive Plastic Slide Potentiometer:


    F-1 ELECTRIC FIELD MAPPING:

    http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/scenario/labman4/fldmap.htm

    ... Pasco and Welch conductive paper sheets: The method is the same as for the Cenco apparatus except that you can create your own design of conductive patterns with metallic ink on graphite paper. [The conductive paper has a resistance of about 1000 ohm between points 1 cm apart. A typical silver paint line has a resistance of 5 ohm/cm.] ...
    Pasco and Welch conductive paper sheets:


    Electron Microscopy Sciences - Conductive Adhesives Tabs, Tapes, and Sheets:


    Model PK-9025 CONDUCTIVE PAPER.pdf


    Graphite Conductive Paint:


    Electrically Conductive Paper and Silver Paint:

    Maplin Conductive Paper:


    Maplin Electrically Conductive Silver Paint:


    Remark:

    These were just the results obtained from 10-15 Minutes Googling, and by no means my priority choices. So you will find yourself well on your way, if you put more time and effort into this matter. I just wanted to give you an idea about MineLab's Graphite Paper Wrapping there Search Coils, and how you may apply there knowledge into your own Coil Design(s).

    Enjoy!

    Robert

    Leave a comment:


  • Cyclonite
    replied
    TGSL DD Coil - 10 Inch Model (Complete Winding Details)

    @pip3c has kindly redrawn a Printable Mold Pattern with AutoCAD according to @Ivconic's Tutorial in PDF-Format (Scale 1:1).
    Originally posted by pip3c View Post
    See Original Post --->
    Note:

    I have only slightly Edited this PDF-File by Deleting two unnecessary Pages; One Blank Page, and one Page with Creation Data from PDFCreator Version 0.9.5. The Printable Mold Pattern (Scale 1:1) has been left unmodified.

    @galaksi has supplied a JPG-File with the 10 Inch DD Coils Winding Data.
    Originally posted by galaksi View Post
    See Original Post --->
    Both Files have been added as Attachment into a single RAR-File.

    Regards,

    Robert

    Attachment:

    TGSL DD Coil - 10 Inch Model (Complete Winding Details).rar

    Contains the following two Files:

    TGSL DD Coil - 10 Inch Model - Mold Pattern (1-1 Scale).pdf
    TGSL DD Coil - 10 Inch Model - Winding Data.jpg
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • galaksi
    replied
    Did you see this link for the coil



    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X