Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Esteban View Post
    I understand that you love palo alto... YOUR palo alto can be a good exercise for you... but maybe is small for your pretensions!!!
    No, you understud it wrong.

    I told you were/are trained in PALO ALTO stuff... and it's not silicon valley thing!

    But maybe the stick touched your brain also and you have loss of memory as side effect...

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Well.... maybe I can't... must try.

    Of course, I have not so big OUTPUT PORT like you...

    You're trained by years of LRLs usage ala PALO ALTO.

    With enormous PIZZA problems can be at output... not for you, of course...

    Kind regards,
    Max
    I understand that you love palo alto... YOUR palo alto can be a good exercise for you... but maybe is small for your pretensions!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Esteban View Post
    Of course, I remember that you're a champion on taste all kind of liquids for to clean PCBs, so for me isn't strange your preference for all kind of liquids. Maybe you can diggest such pizza with all the alcohol you're drinking, or not???
    Well.... maybe I can't... must try.

    Of course, I have not so big OUTPUT PORT like you...

    You're trained by years of LRLs usage ala PALO ALTO.

    With enormous PIZZA problems can be at output... not for you, of course...

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Hi,
    15cm ???

    too few... disappointing... it's few for TGS/TGSL stuff.

    Something is wrong.

    Also about pizza recipe I think... ...seems a bit... HEAVY!

    What's that PIZZA there ???

    Well... I think will get pizza, all that talk about pizza triggered BAD ideas for dinner...

    I like pizza stuff... problem is that don't like much-strange-pizza-clones I usually find around... you now... not just italians play with it... but I find indian's , egyptian's... chinese's etc... you know can be too HEAVY sometimes... then I could need drain cleaner + grog to digest all that things...

    Ok... will buy drain cleaner also, and prepare some grog... then I think I will digest it anyway!

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Of course, I remember that you're a champion on taste all kind of liquids for to clean PCBs, so for me isn't strange your preference for all kind of liquids. Maybe you can diggest such pizza with all the alcohol you're drinking, or not???

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldetector107 View Post
    Dear Max Qiaozhe
    thanks the Disc is good i can reject pliser pulltab cigaret Box the
    1 problem the is not a single sound
    2 the depth distance differe from time to time.

    i used Qiaohze way of unlling i could get zero volt but it changes itself to let say 5m .6.4 etc also after zero i saw it start from minus!!!!?

    Depth 15cm for 1.7cm alexander silver coin sometimes abit more

    kind regads
    Hi,
    15cm ???

    too few... disappointing... it's few for TGS/TGSL stuff.

    Something is wrong.

    Also about pizza recipe I think... ...seems a bit... HEAVY!

    What's that PIZZA there ???

    Well... I think will get pizza, all that talk about pizza triggered BAD ideas for dinner...

    I like pizza stuff... problem is that don't like much-strange-pizza-clones I usually find around... you now... not just italians play with it... but I find indian's , egyptian's... chinese's etc... you know can be too HEAVY sometimes... then I could need drain cleaner + grog to digest all that things...

    Ok... will buy drain cleaner also, and prepare some grog... then I think I will digest it anyway!

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • metaldetector107
    replied
    TGSL

    Dear Max Qiaozhe
    thanks the Disc is good i can reject pliser pulltab cigaret Box the
    1 problem the is not a single sound
    2 the depth distance differe from time to time.

    i used Qiaohze way of unlling i could get zero volt but it changes itself to let say 5m .6.4 etc also after zero i saw it start from minus!!!!?

    Depth 15cm for 1.7cm alexander silver coin sometimes abit more

    kind regads

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldetector107 View Post
    Dear All
    iwould like to know the direction of winding coil for TGSL

    kind regards
    Try this -> http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15710

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldetector107 View Post
    Dear All
    iwould like to know the direction of winding coil for TGSL

    kind regards
    Hi,
    direction is unimportant, what important is that you wire coils with correct phase, and that you know cause if wire opposite have bad disc.

    Of course, if you'll use scope things are easier: you see waveforms and can easy spot any difference with my posted scope readings.

    In pictures of coil DD I posted there's a caliper used to show measures/size of former, just look at it and you'll read values.

    There are also diagrams from Ivconic with all datas about dimensions...

    As said many times... it's all here already... just pay attention to details.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • metaldetector107
    replied
    winding direction

    Dear All
    iwould like to know the direction of winding coil for TGSL

    kind regards

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldetector107 View Post
    Dear Simon
    so many thanks
    but you know the diameter of Ivconic 27cm DD coil its not exactly 13.5cm
    as Max mentioned it has 1cm extra for overlapping if look at pictures by Max at page 39... that is why im a bit confused..
    any help warmly accepted

    best regards

    by the way where are Max and Ivco they dont reply i hope they are ok
    I can't be more exact than to say use your eyes and add a couple of centimeters to get that exact shape. My guess would be to add between 1 and 2 centimeters.

    You can print out Max's photo to get proportions. Then draw 27 cm diameter circle on big paper. Cut in half. Then follow Max's photo to draw the extra part, scaling it by measuring photo and using calculator.

    Put pins all around D shape and wrap string. Then measure the string. But I think 23 or 24 centimeter round coil quite adequate.

    In reality, probably more important to get the inductance correct than the size and shape to the last millimeter. The inductance depends on turns, wire thickness, and how tightly you bind the coil when done. So it is tricky and better to wind a little extra and then remove the extra until correct.

    I think Ivconic says 6.0 mH for TX and 6.5 mH for RX, but not sure.

    I hope they give advice also, more experience with it.

    Regards,

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • metaldetector107
    replied
    TGSL coil

    Dear Simon
    so many thanks
    but you know the diameter of Ivconic 27cm DD coil its not exactly 13.5cm
    as Max mentioned it has 1cm extra for overlapping if look at pictures by Max at page 39... that is why im a bit confused..
    any help warmly accepted

    best regards

    by the way where are Max and Ivco they dont reply i hope they are ok

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldetector107 View Post
    Dear All

    please i need the Circumference of one turn of 27cm DD by Ivconic
    cuz i need it to make circular then make it DD shape..
    kind regaards
    I'll try the math, I need the practice....

    D shape is 1/2 of 27 cm diameter circle plus diameter, so equals 27 + pi*27/2. That should be about 69 cm circumference (had to look up spelling).

    Circular equivalent is pi*diam = 69, so diam = pi / 69 = 22 cm.

    I believe you need to make a circle of about 22 cm diameter, then reshape into D (maybe add a centimeter or two to work with).

    Do it with string first to make sure!!!

    Regards,

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • metaldetector107
    replied
    27cm DD coil

    Dear All

    please i need the Circumference of one turn of 27cm DD by Ivconic
    cuz i need it to make circular then make it DD shape..
    kind regaards

    Leave a comment:


  • metaldetector107
    replied
    TGSL OO coil

    Dear All
    i need the data for deepest OO coil to use with my TGSL by Ivconic,
    also any explanation about advantage and disadvantage of OO coil

    so many thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Low batteries! Very good point! TGS/TGSL acts exactly as Darko described when batteries are low or bad.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X