Originally posted by cristiano.sar
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
The power supply is in 1 pcb main ,and the other that youhave seen is not power sypply but 2 tone board .
-
I'm building the TGSL following the documentation of this thread ( https://www.geotech1.com/forums/show...mplete-Details ) but I see in the schematic file there are two schematics (the main one) and a smaller one (that seems to be the power supply). Is this power supply schematic also in the PCB layout or must it be built separately? I'm a bit confused because I can't find some components, like the R48, R50, R51 and C3 and C28 (for example) in the placement files ( PCB layout )
Thanks!
Leave a comment:
-
thinking he wants just to meet good friends and much to speak according to his hotsun southern temperament mentality. no more.Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostYou should read this in the Projects section -> TGSL - Complete Details
Leave a comment:
-
You should read this in the Projects section -> TGSL - Complete DetailsOriginally posted by leoaf View Postguys how are you? Hope so !!
Let's go? i'm building my tgsl, why? I wonder if anyone? m can you give me a layout of how to make the league ?? correct pots? meters and the key to discriminate ?? o, being my model? previous of this modification ?? Edu n? The? his. Since j? please? o everyone. Sorry previous post was not in English. I'm from Brazil, I didn't follow the rules, but now I've read everything. Thank you all.
Leave a comment:
-
guys how are you? Hope so !!
Let's go? i'm building my tgsl, why? I wonder if anyone? m can you give me a layout of how to make the league ?? correct pots? meters and the key to discriminate ?? o, being my model? previous of this modification ?? Edu n? The? his. Since j? please? o everyone. Sorry previous post was not in English. I'm from Brazil, I didn't follow the rules, but now I've read everything. Thank you all.
Leave a comment:
-
Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the ForumsOriginally posted by leoaf View PostOl? pessoal tudo bem? Espero que sim!!
Vamos l? estou construindo meu tgsl, por?m gostaria de saber se algu?m pode me passar um layout de como fazer as liga??es corretas dos potenci?metros e da chave para descrimina??o, sendo que meu modelo ? anterior dessa modifica??o do Edu n?o ? dele. Desde j? agrade?o a todos.
and make your posts in English.
You also do not need to spam the forum with multiple copies of exactly the same question in different threads. I have removed all your duplicate posts.
Leave a comment:
-
Ol? pessoal tudo bem? Espero que sim!!
Vamos l? estou construindo meu tgsl, por?m gostaria de saber se algu?m pode me passar um layout de como fazer as liga??es corretas dos potenci?metros e da chave para descrimina??o, sendo que meu modelo ? anterior dessa modifica??o do Edu n?o ? dele. Desde j? agrade?o a todos.
Leave a comment:
-
A good idea! Only the trimmer must then be replaced with a permanent one.
Leave a comment:
-
I have put there a trimmer pot and adjusted it's value until the square wave was perfect, using oscilloscope.
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks!Originally posted by SWL View PostYou can safely set the rating from 22k to 27k. This resistance equalizes the pulses of the comparator.
Leave a comment:
-
I agree. It can be removed completely, only the front sides of the rectangle will be overwhelmed. This does not affect the operation of the device. If 4066 is used instead of transistor switches, then this resistance is connected to plus
Leave a comment:
-
You can safely set the rating from 22k to 27k. This resistance equalizes the pulses of the comparator.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello,
I'm building the TGSL and I'm unable to buy the 24k resistor (R21), can I use a 27k resistor instead or may be better to use 2x 12k resistors in series?
Thanks!
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: