Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by nakky View Post
    Hi nakky,
    found this:

    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

    ???

    I've extracted the schematic from .pdf (porkluvr's post, on page 1) file. Why it's not good ?

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Usually the 2N2222 and 2N2222A are available in TO18 metallic case, and the PH2222A and PN2222A are available in TO92 plastic case.
    TO18 has base as middle pin and emitter near small lug on side.
    TO92 has collector as middle pin. With flat side down it's B C E, viewed from below.
    At least the plastic ones should be easier to chew.
    Hi Qiaozhi,
    TO-92 (like other packages) is just referred to package dimensions, leads spacing etc so geom. specs of it... not to pinouts, as for sure you already know.

    There are different config pinouts for TO-92 packaged transistors, as I wrote in previous posts, look at picture below.
    Then there are also strange things related to non-standard devices and different from expected marking on some asian manifactured components.

    Hope someone found it useful... to build GSabre!

    Best regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    .

    "...Two coils conected to pcb without shields!"


    TikTak, you MUST apply Faraday cage (shield) to both coils, otherwise you'll
    face instabillity on the ground..

    Leave a comment:


  • detectoman
    replied
    for nelson

    hi if you have problems for maxime deep detection of your gs
    maybe wrong value resistences, or interchanged , use precision resistances value
    what say ivconic? 1/4 watts or 1/2 watts i not know
    you put other substitutes in ics lm at tlo originales sure! this is the problem
    problem coils can,t
    ivconic can say your messures point for point in outputs of ics to ground
    apologies for my bad english

    nelson revise los valores de las resistencias, pudiera ser que algunas no dan los cercanos porcentajes, si estan muy corridos ponga otras mas apegadas al diagrama, pregunte si ivconic puso de 1/4 watt o de 1/2 watt, y si pusistes ics substitutos procura poner iguales como lo hizo ivconic, es muy dificil poder igualar un circuito que fue optimo por casualidad, asi que procura copiar identicamente el circuito de ivconic, y quita amperaje, el regulador solo regula los voltios y no la potencia de amperes, eso te puede traer un problema, 4 ampers es demasiado, y si das un roce a corto quemaras muchos componentes, te mando un saludo

    detectoman

    best regards to all
    detectoman

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by tiktak View Post
    Hi,
    Max I think that this is my TR.
    Sick, man sick! It is the same thing, PN2222 or 2N2222.

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Start enjoying GSabre

    (Have to drop my acrobat reader in the trash can... one day or another)

    I like .JPG schematics!

    Kind regards,Hi Max,schematic is not good,look at my schema point R40 ,you have to change this.Grt Nakky
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Hi,
    metallic case ??? PN2222 in metallic case ??? strange.
    Anyway, metallic case 2222 are 2N2222 (to-18 ). Look at the picture.

    The small piece outside indicates E, the central is B and other C.

    Best regards,
    Max
    Usually the 2N2222 and 2N2222A are available in TO18 metallic case, and the PH2222A and PN2222A are available in TO92 plastic case.
    TO18 has base as middle pin and emitter near small lug on side.
    TO92 has collector as middle pin. With flat side down it's B C E, viewed from below.
    At least the plastic ones should be easier to chew.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Sean_Goddard View Post
    Have a look at this, it's AWESOME for ID'ing unkown devices!!

    http://www.peakelec.co.uk/acatalog/jz_dca55.html
    Yes - these are good. I have the LCR meter.

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    HI

    Hi,
    Max I think that this is my TR.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by tiktak View Post
    Nice work!
    Its very enjoiable!@!!!
    I work much,but havent sleep for a 2 days and everything were ready!
    I sleep less than 3 hours if I am lucky to even get some!
    So its nice and easy!
    Hi,
    ehm yes... required me much efforts... about total of 40minutes of work!
    Smoking cigar also that time! Trick is "kind of a fog" ?

    (or good positive pcb, film and UV-radiations ???)

    I think that Fog is half work here!

    So keep smoking my friends... at least when you try to make PCBs...

    I suggest 1 Montecristo/PCB minimum

    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Start enjoying GSabre

    (Have to drop my acrobat reader in the trash can... one day or another)

    I like .JPG schematics!

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by tiktak View Post
    Hi,
    Max I have told you that this transistor were brand new from shop and I have discription on some metal case one from this shop!
    But its marked as PN2222A only!Nothing else.Usualy there are some other numbers also on all parts,but on this there arent!
    Any way thanks again for your advices.And ivconic help also.
    Now to coil:
    I have measured TX 18,7 and RX 18,9 resistance for coils.
    Ivconics way.
    I have played for a while and found good point!
    Around 25 cm for coin!Hip-Hip-Hurey!!!!
    Two coils conected to pcb without shields!
    THE PROBLEME IS REALY THIS WEEK AUDIO!!
    Its like pik-pik !Not good!
    How were you solving this problem?I think that there must be puted some resistor or what?If so which value?Where?
    See you soon!
    Hi,
    metallic case ??? PN2222 in metallic case ??? strange.
    Anyway, metallic case 2222 are 2N2222 (to-18 ). Look at the picture.

    The small piece outside indicates E, the central is B and other C.

    Best regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by tiktak View Post
    Ivconic can you please post this changes in audio?Like all untill now!
    Zahori's and Leto's?
    I have read this many timres,but still fog!
    Thanks
    You and max were right at the end it will work
    Look at pages 4 and 5 of this thread.
    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Ivconic can you please post this changes in audio?Like all untill now!
    Zahori's and Leto's?
    I have read this many timres,but still fog!
    Thanks
    You and max were right at the end it will work

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Nice work!
    Its very enjoiable!@!!!
    I work much,but havent sleep for a 2 days and everything were ready!
    I sleep less than 3 hours if I am lucky to even get some!
    So its nice and easy!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X