Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Leto
    replied
    audio solution

    How to overcome poor audio on Golden Sabre?
    As I see the problem - sound just needs some amplification,
    and it just happens that I have lots of surplus LM388 - 1.5W audio amplifiers.
    This IC is obsolite and discontinued but has great charateristics..
    supply voltage: 4 - 12 volts
    output power: 1.5W / 8 ohm
    it adds 20mA to total consumption
    minimum external parts

    Circuit used is from datasheet (gain - 20x) and it works perfect.
    Faintest sounds are well amplified and for close targets volume control was added.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex View Post
    hi max
    zahori is in remote sensing files



    I got link from first page.in one of these pages you can find ivconics modification.
    zahori was Esteban 's gift to us.
    Hi okantex,
    thanks for the link. I'll take a look at it asap.

    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    hi max
    zahori is in remote sensing files



    I got link from first page.in one of these pages you can find ivconics modification.
    zahori was Esteban 's gift to us.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    Okan, i am saying nothing cose i didint mod this yet....still using it as it is...
    I am planning to mod it in next few weeks, than i'll report here....but i think Geo is right, it will work fine with audio from Zahori...If you are interested see it on Zahori thread...Take part added later; 4N35,555,2907....

    Right now i am learning myself to use Eagle software, with success!!! Hurahhh!
    I am gonna input Silver Sabre schematic in it and add few mods, than i'll make pcb for that and see what's going on...?!
    Also intend to make SMT pcb for Golden Sabre....but this should be job for Strujas, since i am still beginner in those stuff...


    Boki....nesto si ceprkao Giletu po kompjuteru i sada ne moze da se konektuje.....pa ja moram da idem da mu sredjujem sve....Huh! Sutra idem da mu preinstaliram sve iz pocetka.....Bicu popodne tamo, navrati...


    Regards!
    Hi ivconic,
    is that audio mod let the threshold behaviour or gives always the same audio tone level ? Cause an audio volume modulation can be done using modulation of light of led in the optocoupler.
    I think could be really easy to implement ...also with volume modulation ...also if not needed to find objects...just a tone is required also with always same volume! But could be more close to tesoro's design to have a threshold information too...but not the way the have done cause produced weak audio response, but in a stronger way.

    Can't find the zahori circuit...??? Where is it ?

    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    Hi Ivconic,
    because of these words ,I thought u made something different
    "
    But Silver Sabre is most interesting to me, a slice better audio, but i've change it with 4N35 and 555 anyway....
    "
    u know I cannot modify.even by looking zahori unless you teach me how to modify.u know I am less than amateur.

    btw I m planning to build zahori,Ibought componnents.do not let me use them for GS

    for GS what do you offer .must I wait for modify.
    do you think will it have differance at dept perpormances.

    for GS;
    I am planining to omit speaker .and put 16 ohm paralel with headphone.
    and place them to 5 legged sterio jack.
    when there no jack plugged it will be 16 ohm.when ı plug hp just hp will be in work.
    btw what is the R for HPs.is it 8 ohm or more.I do not want to burn something like previouus experience of our friends.must I add 8 ohm in series to HP.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    ...


    Okan, i am saying nothing cose i didint mod this yet....still using it as it is...
    I am planning to mod it in next few weeks, than i'll report here....but i think Geo is right, it will work fine with audio from Zahori...If you are interested see it on Zahori thread...Take part added later; 4N35,555,2907....

    Right now i am learning myself to use Eagle software, with success!!! Hurahhh!
    I am gonna input Silver Sabre schematic in it and add few mods, than i'll make pcb for that and see what's going on...?!
    Also intend to make SMT pcb for Golden Sabre....but this should be job for Strujas, since i am still beginner in those stuff...


    Boki....nesto si ceprkao Giletu po kompjuteru i sada ne moze da se konektuje.....pa ja moram da idem da mu sredjujem sve....Huh! Sutra idem da mu preinstaliram sve iz pocetka.....Bicu popodne tamo, navrati...


    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    245

    BF 245C is OK

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    I speak English werry good... like Tarzan ! But i think that Gile speak English much better.... like Chita !

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Boki or Gile... whad do you mean ?! Are you sure that Gile speak English !?

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    I found f245c
    look at charts say it is similar to bf245c
    is it ok

    and ivconic since you did not say anyting I bought nothing for audio part
    will this way be sensitive as yours

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    ....


    Boki or Gile ???

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Com to me, across Moravica, and we will find BF245 !

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Fat fets....

    Fat fets....Sheesh!

    Instead BF245 i used J107. U may use any simillar, look in some charts, find simillar...
    No problem, come with questions, but you will not have any problem with this, it will work fine from a start....
    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Found this in forums:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    Hi All
    Ivconic
    tomorrow I am going to electronic store .
    I will by components that are on component layout.If I can not find any of tehm I will ask for your junk meterials.
    by the way what must I buy out of layout.especially for your audio addings.
    2n35 ...etc and resistor s or what ever are they.
    please urgebt reply

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X