Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nelson
    replied
    Hi Max. Today i discover a big problem on my GS circuit. The 15nF cap on the RX coil connection, it wasn´t a 15 nF cap . it was a 10pF cap. I think that my eyes didn´t note this when i assembled GS. So this afternoon i replace it with the correct 15nF cap, and now with my first coil that i build, i can get much much better than ACE 250. 1 cm coin is detected on free space at 24 cms.
    Now discrimination is working much much better than before, excellent. No noices, no hum, very stable. All functions are working very stable too.
    Tomorrow i ll try it on the field and after that i ll finish the 22 cms coil to see how this pupy can perform.
    So you people that are no shure if replacement parts can work on this MD, don´t worry, it will work, so go ahead and give it a try.

    Thanks Max and all good friends for helpping me to finish my MD with success.


    Best regards

    Nelson

    PD: all my test will be posted later.

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Hola J_Player

    Gracias. Thanks very much!

    Regards

    Esteban

    Leave a comment:


  • J_Player
    replied
    Sr. Esteban, es bueno verte volver aquí. Todos te necesitamos para balancear la opinión del LRL.

    Recuerdos,
    J_P

    Leave a comment:


  • Nihil Roma Maius
    replied
    But don't ask me to explain you what's a C64!

    This is an indirect insult.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post
    Oh a great surprise! Welcome my friend!

    Max, regarding C64, maybe your memory is in the level of the Commodore 64.

    Hi,

    "Max, regarding C64, maybe your memory is in the level of the Commodore 64."

    Is this an insult ??? Have to call the ADMIN ???

    JUSTICE COME !



    BS and insults to who says the sad truth ! Here is the recipe of the LRL-tribe!

    Good luck,
    Esteban ops Nihil

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post
    Oh a great surprise! Welcome my friend!

    Max, regarding C64, maybe your memory is in the level of the Commodore 64.
    Oh yeah, big surprise !

    Same people...same games...

    Maybe same person ???

    Nihil = ESTEBAN ???

    Esteban I like you cause you are a real joker!

    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Esteban View Post
    Max, as I can see you discover the tantalium cap. You make an announce like this:

    "See the tantalium" Great!

    Esteban's return
    Hi Esteban,
    yes I discovered when was 9.
    Maybe you don't know what is it... cause you have no education in electronics... what you say ?

    Oh you have a downloaded from Internet Diploma!

    You know I'm not an educated person like you are.

    So when Nihil call you come ???

    What a man !

    C'mon wanna see all the clan here: all the LRL-tribe.

    Seems my argumentation irritate people like you Esteban , but why ???

    Maybe are you the master at Mineoro ???

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Nihil Roma Maius
    replied
    Oh a great surprise! Welcome my friend!

    Max, regarding C64, maybe your memory is in the level of the Commodore 64.

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Max, as I can see you discover the tantalium cap. You make an announce like this:

    "See the tantalium" Great!

    Esteban's return

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Just lot of words and nonsense, that's what you are,
    so be coherent, give us facts:

    WHY DON'T YOU WIN THE LRL CHALLENGE ?
    I PROMISE I'LL EAT AN ENTIRE MINEORO IN FRONT OF CAMERA, I SWEAR, IF YOU WIN THE CHALLENGE AND GOT THE JACKPOT!

    C'MON ... GIVE US THE PROOFS IF YOU ARE SO SURE OF THIS "SCIENCE".
    I'M AWAITING !

    C'MON , PLEASE RESPOND!

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post
    Big problem is that I need lot of solvents/chemicals to remove "well" any flux.

    How do you remove flux ?

    Best regards,
    Max

    For what a lot of solvents/chemicals for a easy solution? Do you want explode when you light your Clint E. cigarr? Simple (now you know and the thanks is real): isopropilic.

    As I see you don't know how. Maybe you use the alcohol for other purposes, but no for to clean PCBs. When you want to write here and in LRL section, please leave far the alcohol!

    ALCO-COOL


    * * * * * * * * *

    Found another mistake on schematic: tantalium cap reversed!

    Ah! But not in your PCB?

    Have to find some spare time!!!

    Best regards,
    Max

    Also check your PCB.

    You have much time, but use for build good coils.

    Reality ??? Reality is that you want present yourself here as an educated, rational mind but the truth is that you support nonsense.

    My education said me that I'll be educated here and in other parts. So, do you're educated here and bad-educated in other instances? If I post in LRL section, I am no-educated, but you are, OK? Justice, where you are?


    * * * * * * * * *

    Max
    I'm on the way...

    And so what?

    PS: do you see the RED tantalium cap ?

    And...??? Great!!! As I see, is the first time you use this type of cap.


    * * * * * * * * *

    Respond, please!

    As your buddy RObert? He use various masks and you said nothing. Justice, come, please!

    Do you deffend RObert? With this kind of friend (you) RObert no need enemies!

    Do you scare in via to emit your opinion against administrator's decission?

    * * * * * * * * *

    ... find funny many things I read in the LRL section

    Yes, and I'll dissect your inputs in LRL section in via for to demonstrates your funny non-senses.

    Guys, take care.
    Hi,
    You maybe don't know what is it a tantalium cap.... you know crappy LRL ! And some alcool (so what are solvents made of ??? you are not so smart, I see!)


    "Found another mistake on schematic: tantalium cap reversed!

    Ah! But not in your PCB?

    Have to find some spare time!!!"

    Look at your LRL inside... cut some other PVC pipe, c'mon !
    You are the master of crappy homemade stuff!

    "Respond, please!

    As your buddy RObert? He use various masks and you said nothing. Justice, come, please!

    Do you deffend RObert? With this kind of friend (you) RObert no need enemies!"

    Justice ??? You ask for it ??? Be carefull, justice could come there... and your door bell rings at night!

    I defend Robert ? Robert has no need of my defence... I think. He has his own methods of fighting LRL-fakes... I've mine! And lot of fun

    Enemies ? Your crappy things are the only enemies for us... entusiast THs !

    "Do you scare in via to emit your opinion against administrator's decission?"

    I'm not against administrator opinion ! It's the same... but not cause I'm scared of something (why I have to ???) like you said... but just cause for me all these CRAPPY-LRL are JUNK... no science, no facts, no proofs.

    "
    ... find funny many things I read in the LRL section

    Yes, and I'll dissect your inputs in LRL section in via for to demonstrates your funny non-senses.

    Guys, take care"

    Yes, take care at all those BS he said... YOU ARE MASTER OF NONSENSE HERE (with your LRL-tribe).

    Best regards,
    Max

    PS

    WHY DON'T YOU WIN THE LRL CHALLENGE ?
    I PROMISE I'LL EAT AN ENTIRE MINEORO IN FRONT OF CAMERA, I SWEAR, IF YOU WIN THE CHALLENGE AND GOT THE JACKPOT!

    C'MON ... GIVE US THE PROOFS IF YOU ARE SO SURE OF THIS "SCIENCE".
    I'M AWAITING !

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post
    Big problem is that I need lot of solvents/chemicals to remove "well" any flux.

    How do you remove flux ?

    Best regards,
    Max

    For what a lot of solvents/chemicals for a easy solution? Do you want explode when you light your Clint E. cigarr? Simple (now you know and the thanks is real): isopropilic.

    As I see you don't know how. Maybe you use the alcohol for other purposes, but no for to clean PCBs. When you want to write here and in LRL section, please leave far the alcohol!

    ALCO-COOL


    * * * * * * * * *

    Found another mistake on schematic: tantalium cap reversed!

    Ah! But not in your PCB?

    Have to find some spare time!!!

    Best regards,
    Max

    Also check your PCB.

    You have much time, but use for build good coils.

    Reality ??? Reality is that you want present yourself here as an educated, rational mind but the truth is that you support nonsense.

    My education said me that I'll be educated here and in other parts. So, do you're educated here and bad-educated in other instances? If I post in LRL section, I am no-educated, but you are, OK? Justice, where you are?


    * * * * * * * * *

    Max
    I'm on the way...

    And so what?

    PS: do you see the RED tantalium cap ?

    And...??? Great!!! As I see, is the first time you use this type of cap.


    * * * * * * * * *

    Respond, please!

    As your buddy RObert? He use various masks and you said nothing. Justice, come, please!

    Do you deffend RObert? With this kind of friend (you) RObert no need enemies!

    Do you scare in via to emit your opinion against administrator's decission?

    * * * * * * * * *

    ... find funny many things I read in the LRL section

    Yes, and I'll dissect your inputs in LRL section in via for to demonstrates your funny non-senses.

    Guys, take care.
    Hi,

    I'll light the cigar with caution next time!

    But I've used already smoking ??? Anyway, I'll don't explode just to post on the LRL section!

    And make some more laugh!

    But if I explode then you could flood the forum with nonsense!

    Best regards,
    Max

    BTW I know it from 25 years ago... used to clean-up tape-heads... of my C64 recorder! But don't ask me to explain you what's a C64!

    PS

    WHY DON'T YOU WIN THE LRL CHALLENGE ?
    I PROMISE I'LL EAT AN ENTIRE MINEORO IN FRONT OF CAMERA, I SWEAR, IF YOU WIN THE CHALLENGE AND GOT THE JACKPOT!

    C'MON ... GIVE US THE PROOFS IF YOU ARE SO SURE OF THIS "SCIENCE".
    I'M AWAITING !

    Leave a comment:


  • Nihil Roma Maius
    replied
    Big problem is that I need lot of solvents/chemicals to remove "well" any flux.

    How do you remove flux ?

    Best regards,
    Max

    For what a lot of solvents/chemicals for a easy solution? Do you want explode when you light your Clint E. cigarr? Simple (now you know and the thanks is real): isopropilic.

    As I see you don't know how. Maybe you use the alcohol for other purposes, but no for to clean PCBs. When you want to write here and in LRL section, please leave far the alcohol!

    ALCO-COOL


    * * * * * * * * *

    Found another mistake on schematic: tantalium cap reversed!

    Ah! But not in your PCB?

    Have to find some spare time!!!

    Best regards,
    Max

    Also check your PCB.

    You have much time, but use for build good coils.

    Reality ??? Reality is that you want present yourself here as an educated, rational mind but the truth is that you support nonsense.

    My education said me that I'll be educated here and in other parts. So, do you're educated here and bad-educated in other instances? If I post in LRL section, I am no-educated, but you are, OK? Justice, where you are?


    * * * * * * * * *

    Max
    I'm on the way...

    And so what?

    PS: do you see the RED tantalium cap ?

    And...??? Great!!! As I see, is the first time you use this type of cap.


    * * * * * * * * *

    Respond, please!

    As your buddy RObert? He use various masks and you said nothing. Justice, come, please!

    Do you deffend RObert? With this kind of friend (you) RObert no need enemies!

    Do you scare in via to emit your opinion against administrator's decission?

    * * * * * * * * *

    ... find funny many things I read in the LRL section

    Yes, and I'll dissect your inputs in LRL section in via for to demonstrates your funny non-senses.

    Guys, take care.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by tiktak View Post
    Hi,
    MAX.
    I have have you test your TGS?
    I still cant get my work as I wish!
    I have coil probleme I think.Maybe I use 0,30 without varnich,but maybe my resistance is to low?18,...
    Shouldnt it be from 19 to 22?
    I will see how much its with shield!.
    Please tell me when nulling in which mode should I put multimeter DCV;ACV;DCA?
    Put in AC voltage. You need more turns cause resistivity is lower than 0.25. Can't remember exact number now... but you can find in older posts.

    Have few time to test at now:
    for now
    freq. 14.35 KHz
    +V 8 volts (regulated by 780
    -V -6.9 volts (just with 4024 in socket)
    -V -6.2 volts (with all stuff)

    Battery checker is working.

    Found another mistake on schematic: tantalium cap reversed!

    Have to find some spare time!!!

    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post
    Hi what is this detector?
    If its TGS why all pots are 10k?

    Ultimate Haze, is the Wilson VLF 710 and yes, all pots. are of 10 K.
    Hi,
    the fact that you have a VLF PCB and some alcool to melt flux means nothing special to me. I use too that stuff, but thanks anyway for the hint!

    Anyone could buy alcool or VLF detectors... and so ? Understanding what's inside is another film.

    Reality ??? Reality is that you want present yourself here as an educated, rational mind but the truth is that you support nonsense.

    Why ? What I have to think when you talk about sparks, gaps and 25meters for detection of a coin ?

    It's arficious rethorics mask and enforce intended (fake) thinking and spoke with good arguments and facts.

    Old game, old players.

    The witness ????

    So I'm right! There is a "tribe of nonsense" here !

    Anyway I've nothing personal against you and your friends... find funny many things I read in the LRL section... always said that! just hate fake stuff, fake claims, fake games expecially when there is business around. So don't take it personal. It's general.

    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X