Hi Ultimate..
Whenever you have resistor marked only with number than it is in ohms.
(31 = 31ohm, 93 = 93ohm, 418 = 418ohm) ok?
Ground pot: simple as it can be - replace PCB trimmer resistor with front panel potentiometer - both 100k.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
to Leto
Hello,
I mistaked 150 value resirtor is whit unknown range not the 100?!!?!?
I have doenload all the pic-s under this title!
And read them!
But still cant understand some things that why I am asking!
Can you also tell me how exacly how to make this Ground?
And this BF245C will be pain in the ***,but I will handle whit that one~!
Thanks Again!!!!!
Leave a comment:
-
to Leto
Hello,
I am glad!@






Sorry that I have to ask so stupid questions but I dont have time.And you cant imagine how much you help me!
Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Ultimate Haze:
resistors you are asking are 22ohm, 100ohm
Potentiometers are all Linear.
Disc 100K
Sens 10K
Notch 10K
you need also 4 switches (look for file aansluit.tif)
GND potentiometer can be made for front panel (connect instead 100k trimmer on PCB near 100pF capacitator - look at schematics)
Ultimate nice to know you by "real" name
Leave a comment:
-
to Leto
Hello,
Can you tell me how many knobs have this machine?
I can see 100k Disc,10k +swithc X 2 Sens and Notch!
Are they log or lin?
Are there any more potentiometers?
Like Ground and etc????????
Thanks





Leave a comment:
-
Hello
Those resistors 22 and 100 whicr range are they???
k,pF,mF,n???????
Please tell me?
Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Hello,
Hello,
Leto!
Sorry man don't take it so personal!
I will logg whit this name.
I now get your point of view.
Thanks for your help so far!
You resolve many of my problems















Leave a comment:
-
I sent that reply with reasons to register as you asked for some help..
Please understand there are 1000 unregistered persons here and you can't be every one of them.
Do as thou wilt.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Unregistered View PostHi are you admin or?
I am registered,just forget to logg!
Why you are asking?
I am having a very buisy,hard days lately and cant think for logging and etc.
But if you are on it I will!
It must be easier to login than to go through the image verification every time you want to post a reply. ?????
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedNOT Unregistered
Originally posted by Leto View PostDear Unregistered please register here on this forum.
REASONS:
* It will take only a minute of your time..
* It's free..
* Most important - you will get some credibility posting under unique name!
* you can acess emails of other forum members...
* you can easy post files, pics, etc...
* ...
So please register.
Hi are you admin or?
I am registered,just forget to logg!
Why you are asking?
I am having a very buisy,hard days lately and cant think for logging and etc.
But if you are on it I will!
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Sean,Originally posted by Sean_Goddard View PostI have found from experiments with this type of oscillator used that the FET part is an "auto level control". It also seems to affect the purity of the Tx signal.
When you find a large target, the level of the Tx will dip slightly, not sure why Tesoro feel the need to compensate for this but at least I assume that is what they are doing, maybe also to compensate for different sizes of coil.
The 4.7 BiPolar Electrorytics are there FOR A REASON. I have found using any other type of cap will affect performance. Maybe its the ESR of electrolytics they are after and they MUST be BiPol due to the large pos/neg swings on different types of target?
I don't know for sure but seems that the FET there is , as you stated, a feedback component. I think it serves to stabilize and keep osc working also with important variations on osc current. They maybe noticed that an overload on osc (due e.g. to a big target) causes sometimes the osc to shut-off so maybe the FET keep it running varing polarization network parameters also if big masses are near coil.
If it is so, without the FET if osc shuts off the detector will lose negative voltage rail and so all need resetting far away metal to recover it again.
This way there's maybe no danger of locks at osc sections even if big metals are near the coil.
About caps I think that caps loss due e.g. to electrolytic fluid is no good in this kind of detector. There would be asymm between the two sections and partial reversal if just one electrolytic is used (instead of antiparallel config) so there could be problems. I've tested single and antiparallel config and found that there is some bleeping on output due to this wrong component(s).
Replacing with bipolar caps partially solved that and now I have much less bleeping in search field conditions on bandidoII.
Best regards,
Max
Leave a comment:
-
Maybe this has been covered, BUT........
I have found from experiments with this type of oscillator used that the FET part is an "auto level control". It also seems to affect the purity of the Tx signal.
When you find a large target, the level of the Tx will dip slightly, not sure why Tesoro feel the need to compensate for this but at least I assume that is what they are doing, maybe also to compensate for different sizes of coil.
The 4.7 BiPolar Electrorytics are there FOR A REASON. I have found using any other type of cap will affect performance. Maybe its the ESR of electrolytics they are after and they MUST be BiPol due to the large pos/neg swings on different types of target?
Leave a comment:
-
To unregistered
Dear Unregistered please register here on this forum.
REASONS:
* It will take only a minute of your time..
* It's free..
* Most important - you will get some credibility posting under unique name!
* you can acess emails of other forum members...
* you can easy post files, pics, etc...
* ...
So please register.
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedto Leto
Hello,
I have difficulties whit this PCB!!!
It's look harder than I told,but I will keep pushin!!!
Will you help whit some advices?
???
Leave a comment:
-
golden sabre
Hello
I changed bc517 tansistor with mpsa13.But mpsa13 is heating and voice is
downing not same( bc517 is high volume). I made coil with 0.3 mm copper wire .its about 23 ohm.I dont use 10 mf tantalyum cap but normal 10 mf cap.
I used 5.6 and 86 pf capasitor (not 5 p and 68 p farat)
but performans is not good.İt is signalling cigarrete packet about 10 cm.
if an am radio put on battery it giving a bit more performans by changing radio signal.
any idea will be good?
best wishes
Erol Ünal
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: