Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • erolunall
    replied
    golden sabre

    Hello
    I changed bc517 tansistor with mpsa13.But mpsa13 is heating and voice is
    downing not same( bc517 is high volume). I made coil with 0.3 mm copper wire .its about 23 ohm.I dont use 10 mf tantalyum cap but normal 10 mf cap.
    I used 5.6 and 86 pf capasitor (not 5 p and 68 p farat)
    but performans is not good.İt is signalling cigarrete packet about 10 cm.
    if an am radio put on battery it giving a bit more performans by changing radio signal.
    any idea will be good?
    best wishes
    Erol Ünal

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    which type should capacitators be?In Volts?

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    to Leto

    Ok!
    But you have to promiss that you will help!?!?!?!??!!?
    Because You have made whit sucses unless ONE!
    And I am more than beginer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Leto
    replied
    ahh..

    That unmarked cap. is 100nF..
    Tantaliums are pretty common capacitators you should find them right-away.
    This >tant< cap is part of negative power supply witch is not "state-of-the-art" in this project.. But as Max proposed - you CAN try with electrolitics.

    I wanted to make PCB for Sashos detector - but I will NOT: because you are already on the work..

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Leto

    Did you make Metal detector with meter discriminating ,by Sasho Varna BG?
    I am working on that PCB!
    Its look like very good ****!

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hi

    Thanks Leto!
    Why is so important?
    I cant find TANT!
    Will this afect my circuit?
    And also there is one capacitator which
    have no value?
    Why?
    What shell I use?
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Leto
    replied
    To unregistered

    part???
    tis75?
    tis75 transistors are substituted with BF245c transistors..
    Beter still to use tantalium cap..

    I suggest you check out the shematic..

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    To Max

    Hello,
    Max!
    I will try but cant understand:

    you can use a normal electrolitic near tis75

    part???
    tis75?
    Thanks for your HElp

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    To Max

    Hello,
    Thanks IVCONIC I will try!
    What about the capacitator near BC517?What is its VALUE?Its not marked!

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Max!
    I will try and will report you the results!
    When I have looked the PCB again there is one capacitator which
    have no value?
    Can I use electrolit 10 mF insted of 10mF TANT.?
    Hi,
    yes you can use a normal electrolitic near tis75 instead of tant. capacitor in this case.

    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Read whole thread!


    Unregistered, just use 7809....it will work fine.
    Dino, read whole thread. You have everything here. Even errors noted here.
    regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • dino
    replied
    Hello there Ivconic i was wondering if it's not a problem to sent me a shematic, pcb and number of coil's with best preformance on my mail. And diferences with original shematic.
    Best regards Dino
    [email protected]
    Last edited by dino; 06-03-2007, 09:45 PM. Reason: not posted email adress

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    hi

    Thanks Max!
    I will try and will report you the results!
    When I have looked the PCB again there is one capacitator which
    have no value?
    Can I use electrolit 10 mF insted of 10mF TANT.?

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And the 7805 is TO-3!!!!!
    But the 78L05 is TO92.I think they are the same!
    What do you think can I use 78L05 whit ZD3.0V/250mw(when I find this)?
    Thanks
    Hi,
    78L05 is rated 100mA maximum current. I suggest trying it first with 3.0 volt zener (250 mW ...or also 500mW would be ok). Then if you'll notice that it (to-92) warms too much you could buy/try the to-3. For these circuits...where currents are low I think there's no need of amperes-range regulators, and 100mA are more than enough to keep they work fine.
    Anyway, make your test after running it for say 5minutes ...only if it warms up to 45°C or more (would be really strange if so...) you need an higher ampere rate regulator (in to-220 or to-3) to avoid thermal drift and runaway.

    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    and

    And the 7805 is TO-3!!!!!
    But the 78L05 is TO92.I think they are the same!
    What do you think can I use 78L05 whit ZD3.0V/250mw(when I find this)?
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X