Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by paku View Post
    if you don't understand what i write why you still post you comment
    i also don't understand what you want
    you say you want to help but when i read you just say im rude
    you also dont understand what you write then you say about lose face
    what kind of comment like that
    just want be a hero or what ?
    who you help will have success in this forum i dont see
    i just see other user help not you
    Best Regards Paku
    On this blog, we try and help each other, always with good manners....it saves face in the end.
    Anyone here can be offended by bad manners, not just the "helpers" but also the "readers".....I read a lot here to learn more from the great experts...
    You have no rights in the matter, If I wish to read certain posts, I am allowed to.... but DO remember that Admin reads everything as well.....
    I took the stance at first that it was simply your terrible English, I now have the impression that its not just terrible English.....sadly.
    I will say this, if you continue to call anyone here a "liar", I will not be the only one reporting that to Admin! Do you understand that???
    Now please be more moderate in your comments and we will try and help you.....last chance.
    Thanks for your future understanding in this matter.
    Regards
    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Paku - the message was a signature that had been added to your profile. You could have removed it yourself, but I have done it for you.
    If it was not you that added the message to your profile, then I suggest you change your password.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Paku - I think he doesn't like the comment you have at the bottom of all your posts: "when you read this you will know you are lying people".

    I personally don't understand what you intend by this message, but I agree with der_fisherman that it is very rude.
    Please can you remove it.
    ok i agree with you qiaozhi
    Because it was not a big deal
    simple to remove it

    im not admin in here and im not moderator

    so only can edit what im post is only moderator or admin

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Paku - I think he doesn't like the comment you have at the bottom of all your posts: "when you read this you will know you are lying people".

    I personally don't understand what you intend by this message, but I agree with der_fisherman that it is very rude.
    Please can you remove it.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by der_fisherman View Post
    Its still rude the way you say it, very rude..
    I do understand that your first language is not English, but you should try and understand that my comment was to HELP you further....as you will lose face with the other people here if you continue so....
    Try to believe me that I know what I am talking about.....and I am only trying to help you a little....By the way, my first language (of my 4) was English, I know what I am talking about!!
    You could easily get banned from this site if you do not accept such advice as intended.....is that your aim?

    if you don't understand what i write why you still post you comment
    i also don't understand what you want
    you say you want to help but when i read you just say im rude
    you also dont understand what you write then you say about lose face
    what kind of comment like that
    just want be a hero or what ?
    who you help will have success in this forum i dont see
    i just see other user help not you


    Best Regards Paku

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by paku View Post
    are you crazy or are you don't know about electronic component or you just liar
    you talk your ar like expert on electronic i talk this about smd component size
    why you so naive



    1206 is component size

    i'm not expert and good about electronic but i'm good to learn about electronic

    when talk like expert but only liar man
    Its still rude the way you say it, very rude..
    I do understand that your first language is not English, but you should try and understand that my comment was to HELP you further....as you will lose face with the other people here if you continue so....
    Try to believe me that I know what I am talking about.....and I am only trying to help you a little....By the way, my first language (of my 4) was English, I know what I am talking about!!
    You could easily get banned from this site if you do not accept such advice as intended.....is that your aim?

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by der_fisherman View Post
    Did you mean to be seemingly so rude?
    If not, please post an apology and a full retraction....

    are you crazy or are you don't know about electronic component or you just liar
    you talk your ar like expert on electronic i talk this about smd component size
    why you so naive





    1206 is component size

    i'm not expert and good about electronic but i'm good to learn about electronic

    when talk like expert but only liar man

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by paku View Post
    im still waiting for SMD caps 100pf 1206 version
    Did you mean to be seemingly so rude?
    If not, please post an apology and a full retraction....

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    im still waiting for SMD caps 100pf 1206 version

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hello paku

    any news, is it working?

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Years ago, I used to make all my PCBs myself, I had a really good etching system, expensive one, that I bought cheaply in an open air market, probably 30 years ago....and thru hole plating was somthing I did not even attempt! Getting the pads on the top and bottom properly aligned kept me busy at first!!
    So as I also usually designed the layouts, I simply made sure that I connected at the pin or leg of various components to automatically make the connection and I soldered both top and bottom of the PCB.
    Chip sockets can be a problem with getting to the top of the leg to solder, so I always bought the ones with long legs, for wiring using a wrap gun I believe, and set them probably 5mm or so higher than "normal" simply by slipping a piece of card or plastic under the socket, then soldering two opposite end legs. Take the card out, align the socket parallel to the PCB by melting one soldered leg and moving it slightly. Then soldering all the legs both at the top and the bottom.
    The circuits I usually built were not sensitive to using sockets, nor to the slightly higher position on the PCB, whereas some "better" and more modern circuits may be more sensitive....so be circumspect...
    Its surprising just how easy it is to slightly change a design to allow double sided boards to be made at home, without any true thru hole vias.....they may work out a tiny bit larger to allow soldering on both sides.....but if you are really careful, this should not be a problem....
    Even having boards made, money can be possibly saved by not having the vias, though for one offs, the savings would be probably quite small. I have never had professional boards, "made", only simply bought "their" finished product!! Just a thought though!!
    Have a great day out there all of you!!
    regards
    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    made some boards today
    [ATTACH]30900[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]30901[/ATTACH]

    all through hole connectors get a single pad on top side (adhesive copper foil) where i connect the with a wire
    that should save me a double layer board

    p.s .
    paku i will search my archive for pp circuit
    ok thanks bro
    very nice board bro today i will finish my board im still need buy 20k smt resistor
    then test the board working or not

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    You are artist - your detector is your canvas

    My 8V regulator is L7808CV

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Well you can but the regulator might get a bit hot. I'd put a heatsink on it.
    If you have a LDO 8v regulator the 10.8v will be fine. With a regular regulator
    use the higher voltage as they work with 2.5v above the output voltage.

    I changed mine to use +- 5V like the Bandito but lost a lot of depth so I'll
    use a MAX667 set to 7V and a 7660 to make the -v. I'm thinking this will
    produce less noise by not having a 4024 in the circuit...

    I should still be able to use a 9v battery if all goes well!

    My TGSL is an experimental platform anyways. I'd like to investigate what
    happens when you narrow the GEB and Disc pulses. It seems like I get great
    depth with the GEB misadjusted so maybe a narrow pulse will let more signal through?

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    I have batteries (3.6V) total 10,8 V ... can I add another one ... total 14,4 V ?
    Can TGSL work stable with 10,8V ?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X