Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
Hi Eduardo, I'm interested in this circuit, could you put the schematic and board layout without component? thank you very much __________________________________________________ __________________ __________________________________________________ __ Hola Eduardo, estoy interesado en este circuito, ¿podrias poner el esquema y el diseño de la placa pero sin los componentes? Muchas gracias
Leave a comment:
-
You are right with the FET does not gain, on the contrary, you lose some depth behind my experiments.Regards.
Leave a comment:
-
Ok, I see you added the 220 uF cap for the audio circuit in your latest PCB. Just minor differences in a couple resistors.Originally posted by eduardo1979 View PostI have no EAGLE program to modify the schema TGSL.It is an original TGSL've only changed the audio is of Eldorado and the sensitivity potentiometer 100k.I will add the FET in the TX because I read in the forum with the detector of FET transistor is more stable in mineralized ground.
Let us know if you think adding the FET improves anything. Usually you will lose some depth because the oscillator voltage is reduced (maybe you can tune it back up). I think the oscillator is pretty stable without the FET because it is overdriving the transistor.
-SB
Leave a comment:
-
I have no EAGLE program to modify the schema TGSL.It is an original TGSL've only changed the audio is of Eldorado and the sensitivity potentiometer 100k.I will add the FET in the TX because I read in the forum with the detector of FET transistor is more stable in mineralized ground.
Leave a comment:
-
Here is a PDF of the layout.Originally posted by turtlebowl View PostThat project looks excellent Eduardo. I sure wish I could open the files to hve a peek!
Earlier in this thread someone suggested opening the zip and looking for a file LAY used by Sprint 5.0 or something. BUT I have no idea what that is and certainly don't have that program. Or any other circuit drawing program. My computer tryes to open it with MS Works/office but it just looks lame with that program. The traces are hairline thin.
Many of the schematics here on the site are just PDF. Is it possible for someone here to help all us out and convert the files to a standard format?? Jerry has expressed a desire to take a peek also and I know there are many others who would like to see a successfully completed project her with all the data required to duplicate the effort.
Anyonegot the time and software for this favor??
That sure is a beaut Eduardo!! Phil
eduardo1979: what layout did you base your layout on?
Can you post the exact schematic for the layout?
Cheers,
-SBAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hi, Eduardo partner and work together, this is the version that best results have
achieved, but sometimes it becomes unstable, so we are still developing and finalizing,
any help is welcome

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Leave a comment:
-
Fantastic!
That project looks excellent Eduardo. I sure wish I could open the files to hve a peek!
Earlier in this thread someone suggested opening the zip and looking for a file LAY used by Sprint 5.0 or something. BUT I have no idea what that is and certainly don't have that program. Or any other circuit drawing program. My computer tryes to open it with MS Works/office but it just looks lame with that program. The traces are hairline thin.
Many of the schematics here on the site are just PDF. Is it possible for someone here to help all us out and convert the files to a standard format?? Jerry has expressed a desire to take a peek also and I know there are many others who would like to see a successfully completed project her with all the data required to duplicate the effort.
Anyonegot the time and software for this favor??
That sure is a beaut Eduardo!! Phil
Leave a comment:
-
The last modification TGSL.Air test:gold ring 40cm in the air,and is very stable.Regards.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
-
Hi eduardo1979:Originally posted by eduardo1979 View PostTGSL
Is this a new layout you made? If so, what layout did you start with to modify?
I like that speaker is connected with short ground trace to power supply ground. But the speaker circuit looks different from usual TGSL. Different resistors, no big capacitor????
Can you post schematic your PCB is for?
Regards,
-SB
Leave a comment:
-
Ditto on the file extension- can't open
Can you use a different program to send the files??
Leave a comment:
-
That is great eduardo! Good work! I was not able to open your files, but it looks like you are getting very good results on your tests. I am at the stage of making the shells for my coil and have been there for a while. I hope to be able to get back at it in a week or so. Have had some medical problems.Originally posted by eduardo1979 View PostHi I am posting my TGSL circuit is tested and works great no errors and maximum sensitivity to cop a gold wedding ring to 35 cm in the air the cancellation of the coil is 4 mV.
Jerry
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: