Originally posted by Qiaozhi
View Post
Thank you very much, this is certainly a welcome addition to the boards Attachment Management

For those who are interested in PCB manufacturing done by the professionals, in the Quote Link --> given below, you will find the best reference in the field for over 30 years! An eBook with a whopping 1632 pages, including bookmarks in PDF-format.
Originally posted by Cyclonite
View Post
Look what happens:
Printed Circuits Handbook - 6th Edition - By Clyde F. Coombs (200

And now spaced, and there is no more smiley:
Printed Circuits Handbook - 6th Edition - By Clyde F. Coombs (2008 )
I also have found a few Treasure Hunting/Metal Detecting eBooks, ... but where should I put them ?
Regards,
Robert

As I was downloading this information, I was actually thinking it would be a good idea to add it to the TGSL final thread. 







Leave a comment: