If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hi Nakky and other friends. Very exhausted from gall bladder removal. Most of time i am in bed. Do have strenght only for 10 minutes per day to sit and check new posts here. Splendid jod done here and on RH thread. Looking forward to recover and start building RH. Cheers!
Oh! yes. I forgot to explain this.
Don't know.
I wounded the coil fix on the resistance(+_20R) with 0.25mm wire but I don't considered the contra circle(10cm diam.) Thus the resistance up over 26R with only 5.49mH. This way I changed TX by RX and work very good.
I think the solution for it is to wound a coil with a bit more large wire (0.30mm diam.)...may be close the values requireds OK?
Hi Dirceu,
If when you build your next coil - please could you count the number of turns? This would be very useful information for anyone wanting to make a copy.
Thanks.
I like very much the voice who put some peace on heart of men during the IIWW: Lale Andersen (Liese-Lotte Helene Berta Bunnenberg), "Engel der Soldaten" (Angel of the Soldiers). The theme Lili Marleen started spreading from German Soldatensender Belgrad and was popular during the war.
Goebbels don't like this because is not a march, "softens the hearts". Behind Lili Marleen there is interesting history.
Download and enjoy the mp3 from (press free, wait the counting ends, enter the code and download):
Don't know why... but I think you don't like much Leni Riefenstahl's movies...
Do you think you'll really win the euro championship ???
No way... I think favourite now is Russia, I saw good things from there... and Hiddink is kind of navaho chief... or something Merlin
Kind regards,
Max
I like very much the voice who put some peace on heart of men during the IIWW: Lale Andersen (Liese-Lotte Helene Berta Bunnenberg), "Engel der Soldaten" (Angel of the Soldiers). The theme Lili Marleen started spreading from German Soldatensender Belgrad and was popular during the war.
Goebbels don't like this because is not a march, "softens the hearts". Behind Lili Marleen there is an interesting history.
Download and enjoy the mp3 from (press free, wait the counting ends, enter the code and download):
Uh, that is a way off topic here, but there are majority of very good people in Germany, like in any other country. Also, unfortunatelly there are groups of "nazi's" in other countries and nations. I would not tie up that ugly phenomena only for one nation. I would rather respect majority of very descent and good people in all nations. Especially Germans, which are very descent people. So, cose this might constrain us in wrong directon, we better focus on topic here...and soccer too, of course, why not? Up to yesterday, all my bets were on Netherland, now....? Dont know what to think? Turkish team came from second plan and won already lost game for 3 times....possible suprise? We will see... I dont have exact favorites. But do like Turkish way of playing, very exciting. Russians are now superb. But...i have "fears" that we will see again Itally and Germany in final match. Ha,ha,ha,ha...! Let's tip teams in final! Regards!
Next wednesday, we will see the krauts shouting here:
"Ausländer raus. Türken raus. ..." which means
"Foreingner get out. Turks get out."
Yesderday, the whole big Nazi politicians from the whole Europe had a congress in Rosenheim. I was demonstrating against the Nazi krauts. Lots of police were presented to save them. Rosenheim is a big nest of the Nazi's.
The more the germans win, the more Nazi they show. I hope, they will lose on coming wednesday.
Don't know why... but I think you don't like much Leni Riefenstahl's movies...
Do you think you'll really win the euro championship ???
No way... I think favourite now is Russia, I saw good things from there... and Hiddink is kind of navaho chief... or something Merlin
HEY İVCONİK
We are planning to transfer you our Turkish Detector team please be healty.
We are planning firstly win europian footbol sampionship and later on dedektors by your
support .
Regards
Erol
Next wednesday, we will see the krauts shouting here:
"Ausländer raus. Türken raus. ..." which means
"Foreingner get out. Turks get out."
Yesderday, the whole big Nazi politicians from the whole Europe had a congress in Rosenheim. I was demonstrating against the Nazi krauts. Lots of police were presented to save them. Rosenheim is a big nest of the Nazi's.
The more the germans win, the more Nazi they show. I hope, they will lose on coming wednesday.
HEY İVCONİK
We are planning to transfer you our Turkish Detector team please be healty.
We are planning firstly win europian footbol sampionship and later on dedektors by your
support .
Regards
Erol
Hi Dirceu,
Did you take your coil inductances separately or when they are together , in finished configuration?
Ivconic, get well soon! there is plenty of experiments to do
Best regards,
Fred.
Hi Dirceu,
Did you take your coil inductances separately or when they are together , in finished configuration?
Ivconic, get well soon! there is plenty of experiments to do
Best regards,
Fred.
Well done ... very interesting.
But you missed one important detail - how many turns did you use on the TX and RX coils?
FRED; MAX; IVCONIC... Thanks!
To QIAOZHI.
Oh! yes. I forgot to explain this.
Don't know.
I wounded the coil fix on the resistance(+_20R) with 0.25mm wire but I don't considered the contra circle(10cm diam.) Thus the resistance up over 26R with only 5.49mH. This way I changed TX by RX and work very good.
I think the solution for it is to wound a coil with a bit more large wire (0.30mm diam.)...may be close the values requireds OK?
Leave a comment: