Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Excuse Fred.
    I have not understood again. At a forum there is my address. Who wants can write to me, and receive any figures PCB, I refuse nobody.
    I do not know how to attach files at this forum.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Hello Vladimir,
    I am sure you have a good sense of humour.
    If not, how could you know it IS humour?

    I am sure you have reasons not to share your files here, but please keep in mind they would be really apreciated, by me and the others that has manifested here to get more information about the Lobo.
    Best regards!,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    BmQSCz

    Originally posted by Fred View Post


    Fred.
    Hi Fred.
    Sorry, your humour has not understood.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D.

    Leave a comment:


  • elaass
    replied
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Darko
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ivica, Max, Ap.Berg.
    Look the mail.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D.

    Darko.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ivica, Max, Ap.Berg.
    Look the mail.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D.


    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Ivica, Max, Ap.Berg.
    Look the mail.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hi Darko.
    I have seen your circuit Lobo in Eagle. Thanks, but the circuit inexact. There are no some details. If there is still an information, photo PCB - Lobo. Please send to me. I shall draw PCB.
    Ap.Berg has sent enough figures Royal Sabre. Very soon, any can have at itself original PCB Royal, in Layout-4.
    Thanks to everyone, who helps me.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Max, refering to LTspice;
    how can i involve cd4060 fully in LTSpice?
    I searched it in libs....yet couldn find it?
    Hi,
    there isn't any model for 4060 in the 3rd party stuff by porkluvr... I don't know why, maybe was not included in that library.

    I think we can find it ...cause it's still used in many projects.

    But where to find... is the problem.

    Let me see around... I'll look for it on the network.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Max, refering to LTspice;
    how can i involve cd4060 fully in LTSpice?
    I searched it in libs....yet couldn find it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Darko
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Darko.
    I know link Proteus only at Russian forum, but I think you can ask there, to you will help to find.
    Programs:
    Программы раздела «CAD»: описания, версии, размеры, прямое скачивание.

    Forum:

    It is my address:
    [email protected]
    Hi Vladimir,

    Thank you for links. I sent you some files, have you receive it?

    Regards,
    Darko

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Hello

    I need TGSL pcb and part placement diagram that working good and I know İvconic send here a long time ago.I look it for more than 1 hour but forum is very great .I can't find.I saw somewhere here but İf someone send page number it will be good for everybody like me .
    Thanks & sorry Best wishes
    Erol Unal
    Hi,
    do you mean these files by Ivconic and Vladimir ?

    I repost them here for anyone.

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hi Darko.
    I know link Proteus only at Russian forum, but I think you can ask there, to you will help to find.
    Programs:
    Программы раздела «CAD»: описания, версии, размеры, прямое скачивание.

    Forum:

    It is my address:
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello

    I need TGSL pcb and part placement diagram that working good and I know İvconic send here a long time ago.I look it for more than 1 hour but forum is very great .I can't find.I saw somewhere here but İf someone send page number it will be good for everybody like me .
    Thanks & sorry Best wishes
    Erol Unal

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X