Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
Another detail that is very important - exact dimensions of PCB boards to make sure we print them out correctly and pins fit in holes.
-
It's all appreciated!Originally posted by amtech2005 View PostSimonbaker , Hello . Yes , it does include the audio-update . I did not include the coil data in the zip file , but the coil used will be the standard 8 inch tesoro concentric , operating frquency at around 12 khz . I have a little chart I am making , which will show all the Tesoro coils made , plus a little technical information .And I will post the 8 inch coil information for the TGSL-1265 , in a "Final Zip File " . Sometimes I am in a hurry , And I forget stuff

...........Eugene
Leave a comment:
-
..and because thread was so long I asked questions about the coil
construction w/o reading it first, so noobish. Tons of information here to read about.
Im building it, perhaps in 2-3 weeks I will have pictures of the process of making. I was asked by friend to make a md for him, so i picked this one. Ill make one device. Ill try it if it's good enough ill make him one too
Cheers
Leave a comment:
-
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Simonbaker , Hello . Yes , it does include the audio-update . I did not include the coil data in the zip file , but the coil used will be the standard 8 inch tesoro concentric , operating frquency at around 12 khz . I have a little chart I am making , which will show all the Tesoro coils made , plus a little technical information .And I will post the 8 inch coil information for the TGSL-1265 , in a "Final Zip File " . Sometimes I am in a hurry , And I forget stuff

...........Eugene
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you, this is great. Does it include Ivonic's latest addition for the audio? (hard to keep up with the changes). I answer myself -- I see a file called "mod.JPG" that looks like the Ivonic's audio mod.Originally posted by amtech2005 View PostIn the last couple of Day's , Maybe there has been a "Full Moon" outside. Because there have been 2 or 3 "Very Happy People" on this Forum


So I decided to make a WIN-ZIP "Gift Pack" which include's everything you need , to make Our Most Popular Project on the Forum right now , The Tesoro Golden Sabre Lite-1265. Included are a Nice Full Schematic , a PCB .LAY file , Case photo's , and a front and back .Lay files that are already opened for your instant inspection and the latest Audio Mod. , All in one Simple Zip Package of only 309 KB's. The gift that keeps on Giving !!! This Project is the Best on the Forum right Now !!!!!....I will E-Mail / Send this to People , who do not know yet , how good this Metal Detector really is !!!.............I think it's a Great Idea !!!!.....


..........Eugene
I think we need to add a text file with some descriptions, such as Ivonic's notes on connecting the two PCBs, coil advice, cables, parts list, etc. Very helpful, though, to collect the latest info at regular periods because the thread is so long. I hope to build this, it takes time because first project.
Leave a comment:
-
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
The search coil data will be posted later , and probably combined into a new Zip Package. I did not include it because a "Final-Coil" has not been field Tested properly...............We will work on that later..........Eugene
Leave a comment:
-
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
In the last couple of Day's , Maybe there has been a "Full Moon" outside. Because there have been 2 or 3 "Very Happy People" on this Forum


So I decided to make a WIN-ZIP "Gift Pack" which include's everything you need , to make Our Most Popular Project on the Forum right now , The Tesoro Golden Sabre Lite-1265. Included are a Nice Full Schematic , a PCB .LAY file , Case photo's , and a front and back .Lay files that are already opened for your instant inspection and the latest Audio Mod. , All in one Simple Zip Package of only 309 KB's. The gift that keeps on Giving !!! This Project is the Best on the Forum right Now !!!!!....I will E-Mail / Send this to People , who do not know yet , how good this Metal Detector really is !!!.............I think it's a Great Idea !!!!.....


..........Eugene
Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
It seems you didnt understand me?
GEB will be affected, meaning it should stay as trimmer on pcb.
Besides, adjusted once, no need to adjust it any more...
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you Ivconic, i wanted to have 3 pots on the front
(i also like simplicity) and ... i have no space for more than 3.
So that makes disc, geb, sens on the front; and on the back - for the
delay. Thanks for the input again!
Leave a comment:
-
No need to put treshold on front panel.Once adjusted it should stay unchanged. Geb will be affected...
If you are using latest mod, than delay could be put on front panel, no problem.(also no need for treshold)
Leave a comment:
-
Do you think they all could be pots on the front, or would the long leads cause a problem for the threshold and GB?Originally posted by ivconic View PostOnly Disc and Sense are pots. Rest are trimmers...
Cheers!
Leave a comment:
-
Ivconic do you use all of the 4 potentiometers on the front panel?
Thres, Disc, GB, Sens. Can i remove threshold or sens if it is not useable on the field, the setting for it could be made in-lab once and never changed, so i will have 3 pots on the front panel (simplified huh..)?
Leave a comment:
-
Carl should remember Bounty mutiny experience. If he dare to say again some "shut.." word, than he will face walking on very ear batten!

And we'll put Roberts underneath!!!

Leave a comment:
-
OFFTOPIC TOO:Originally posted by ivconic View PostAint no substitution for Geotech! "Shut down.." No! B I G - N O !!!
If it need, we all will gather and preclude Carl to shut it down.
The hell with White's ! This forum is more important!
BTW
if some money is involved in this forum maintenance, than i suggest we
all to send some money to some choosen account and support this
forum.
I have better idea for support. It's called google adsense. you ve seen them alot. everytime you open a page you make 1 impression. 1000 impressions
from 1-5$. Also clicks are rated probably 0.1-1$. Not precise that can be around 30-50$ goes to 500-600$ for month which is pretty sweet.
I guess noone will be mad if he sees AD or two in his favourite forum.
Also i am preparing to launch HUGE (OMG my eyes go wet when i open it, over 8 months work over it..) PHP driven site for computer graphics/artists, and i can offer my experience in expanding Geotech...
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: