Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IGSL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Amalio
    replied
    Andy, I'll leave a few days of vacation, so I will wait to silverdog

    Leave a comment:


  • selim
    replied
    igsl my test


    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    No problem, we are all here to help each other when needed. The IGSL blog is full of friendly people.....

    Are you going to wait for SilverDogs PCBs or make one yourself?

    regards

    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • Amalio
    replied
    Thanks for your reply Andy.

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by Amalio View Post
    Hello friends as a new member a greeting for everyone.

    Ivconic Congratulations for this great project and especially for his return to the forum.

    After making TGSL successfully, my next goal is IGSL.

    Greetings Amalio

    Ivconic can you C42 explain?


    PD: Sorry for my English
    What I think he means is that on the Musketeer schematic and on the PCB, you call C42 "Spare", but in the IGSL schematic it is in a similar position, but on the first voltage reg and is marked as 104.

    My guess is that adding it as a 104 would maybe slightly reduce the voltage noise level further on the 9 volt regulator.

    Thanks in advance for the explanation.

    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • Amalio
    replied
    Originally posted by silverdog View Post
    It would be good if everyone used these, if only for me

    To get boards made from Sprint Layout, I have to put everthing on the correct layers and solve all DRC checks before I can produce the gerber files for manufacture

    Not a big problem but would save some time

    Boards are 2 layer with thru hole plating so vias are ok


    IGSL version ?
    Watch this space tomorrow
    Hello Silverdog

    going to relist IGSL kit?

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Amalio
    replied
    Hello friends as a new member a greeting for everyone.

    Ivconic Congratulations for this great project and especially for his return to the forum.

    After making TGSL successfully, my next goal is IGSL.

    Greetings Amalio

    Ivconic can you C42 explain?


    PD: Sorry for my English

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by nakky View Post
    IGSL rev 2.1TC Tessoro coil.

    I have check it with Ivconics schematic.

    Grt Nakky

    tx has 1mH ?

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    IGSL rev 2.1 MC Minelab coil

    Grt Nakky
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    IGSL rev 2.1TC Tessoro coil.

    I have check it with Ivconics schematic.

    Grt Nakky
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Apologies for any confusion I may have caused, I will read back in this forum again for the infos, sorry!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Andy you should return to first page of this topic and CAREFULLY read each word posted.
    That's how you will find all the answers on your questions.
    Some of those questions you are constantly repeating in each of your posts!?
    What other versions? I don't know what are you talking about!?
    If you read carefully (obviously you don't); it's been said that .sch files belong to ExpressSCH (part of ExpressPCB installation package).
    I also gave direct link for downloading whole installation (page 6). It is free and shareware.
    Than... .lay files belongs to Sprint Layout 5.0.
    Also there is given link for installation files (page 7).
    Sprint Layout 5.0 is not free and shareware but trial with certain limitations, yet quite enough good to open my files and see what's inside.

    So...?

    You keep asking questions like "..is it tgsl version or is it musketeer version..." !?

    If you read carefully and if you understand what was written - than all should be easy to distinguish.
    You can not see clear some component values - simply because seems that you do not understand - that you simply MUST install proper software to be able to open .lay and .sch files.

    So..
    there are no "another, newer" versions. Not yet. Maybe in winter.. maybe even later...
    There are only 2 versions and both are presented already here.
    Very noticeable difference between those 2 versions is at oscillator stage - and nothing else.

    To be able to see details and to clearly see components and values (also to print those even as separate layers) - You simply MUST install needed software. Not other way.
    JPG's given here are more like illustrative - no other reason.



    Regards
    !

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Final Schematics?

    Hi Ivconic,

    I can only say that I am personally very happy with the way things appear to be going with your MD modifications, plus the active help from others such as Nakky and of course SilverDog, who will make life easier for many of us in supplying PCBs and other parts.

    Although it may take a few months for me personally to get building as money is short at this moment due to a couple of heavy bills that were totally unexpected, I do want to get myself up to speed with both versions to make a final decision on which of the two to build (first?), I will also take the time to sort through my components to see if I want a kit or just the PCBs.

    I am sure that I am not the only one who is wanting to make it start in any way he may wish.

    So my question to you is have you had time to finalize the schematics? If yes, may I get copies? (probably best here as a download).

    I have checked all the various versions I have received from you over the weeks and none exhibit the dual voltage regulator and one has black circles that make some component values impossible to read. Also, with the speed you work at, I am sure that none of them are the actual versions of today.....

    Also, I have one .sch file that I cannot open with either sPlan or Eagle.....not that I need to open it at this time as I am sure it is also down level.....but if you send further versions in that format, I would like to find the right software as I am eventually hoping to be able to import it into Eagle for you and the other people here....I may (I hope I am not taking on too much when I say this!!) be able to produce tiny or long PCBs to order, or better said, the artwork, for anyone who does not want to buy his PCBs directly from Silverdog for some reason.

    Also, as I have mentioned before, just in case you make further changes in the future, I can incorporate them very quickly for anyone concerned and make a new PCB layout.

    By the way, I liked the new PCB version infos on the latest one, great Nakky.

    Regards

    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by nakky View Post
    I have Check it with Ivconics layout IGSL rev 2.1

    Grt Nakky
    Hi Nakky,

    nice PCB, thanks.

    I forget, is yours the one for the self made coils, or for the coils that need to be purchased? If that, any recommendations?

    Thanks in advance.

    regards

    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    I have Check it with Ivconics layout IGSL rev 2.1

    Grt Nakky
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X