Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
BARACUDA-Legend-1
Collapse
X
-
Can someone pose a picture of the silverdog kit with the 3 omitted component locations shown? Q5, R25 and R37 . Thanks
-
hello wilson
no pic used i only use the word pic for a short version of the word picture
coil is not shielded i think its not necessary, it has good sense
but shielding coil can bring better performace on small items and shorter delay times
regards bernd
Leave a comment:
-
Bernte_one Hello, this coil uses some kind of shield?
Are you using a PIC in the electronic circuit of the Barracuda?
Leave a comment:
-
-
Qiaozhi Hello, I requested the removal of post # 589 because I have removed the video for reasons particular, I think it's bad to have the link and not have the video frustando our friends in the forum.
sorry
Thank you.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Nelson, my Barracuda also has beep beep when in research, also rode a surf and the same thing happens, falços are alarms that hinder use.
One way to reduce this is to mitigate the adjustment "Theshold", but this measure reduces the depth of capture of the target.
I think the problem is the construction of the coil, it picks up interference causing false peeps.
I found some pictures on the net this coil, it is constructed with a spiral twist, someone has built this one? This twisting should be to reduce external interference and the noise canceling.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi nelson
- hard to find out the mistake, but can from you direction....
Maybe,,,,,,
-first The work of re solder with a random suspect.
-read reply #557,575..May useful.
-test 1 +5v.-5v
-test 2 u3 reply #556.
Step by step you will.
best time
j.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hi nelson.
This topic has been well "developed" (25-page), there was talk of possible failures and their removal. Maybe you have something set wrong, take photos PCB in a better resolution to see...
Leave a comment:
-
Hi again
Just asking if anyone can help me to find out what is the cause of the problem i posted below, about my Second Barracuda project.
Regards
Nelson
Originally posted by nelson View PostHi
I have build Barracuda from silverdog and after i play with it a few seconds, the detector starts to make an intermitent beep beep beep every two or three seconds.
I rechecked components placement and values and this are correct too
Battery is fully charged and coil is the correct one. Any ideas of what could be wrong?
In advance many thanks
Nelson
Leave a comment:
-
Hello volcano, coil two wires, the third to the cable shield.
I used a cable with two conductors and mesh.
Cable usado em mic. You can use the RG58 cable with one conductor and the mesh is correct.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Wilson
The resistor connected to pin 7 of the 7660 is 2M2 ohms
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: