Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chiringo
    replied
    Thanks for your reply

    No, it is not shorted, only in appearance

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • qute1
    replied
    top right next to 7660 it appears that the resistor is shorting to the link ? maybe just the camera angle though?Click image for larger version

Name:	baracuda7660hot.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	351858

    Leave a comment:


  • Chiringo
    replied
    Hello

    I appreciate your help
    When I saw that there was someone who said that I had done it and it worked ... I was encouraged to do it but I did not have that luck

    Thanks in advance

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1703.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	609.9 KB
ID:	351856

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1702.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	672.9 KB
ID:	351857

    Leave a comment:


  • makaras
    replied
    Some pictures please..

    Originally posted by Chiringo View Post
    Dear partners:

    I'm new to the forum, I decided to make the barracuda project
    after a failed first attempt I decided to make the plate again
    In this second untill ..... the ICL7660 is heated after connecting the battery
    For more than reviewing everything I am not able to know the reason
    Can someone guide me?

    Thanks in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by chuubaba View Post
    What is the value of CC (compensation capacitor)
    anybody gave you two stage effective frontend schematic for gold? http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...o-stage-preamp
    did you see it?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Chiringo View Post
    Dear partners:

    I'm new to the forum, I decided to make the barracuda project
    after a failed first attempt I decided to make the plate again
    In this second untill ..... the ICL7660 is heated after connecting the battery
    For more than reviewing everything I am not able to know the reason
    Can someone guide me?

    Thanks in advance
    show us pics of your board amigo.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    What is the value of CC (compensation capacitor)

    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    but it is not detecting gold at all
    ---
    read text in violet polygone

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Chiringo View Post
    Dear partners:

    I'm new to the forum, I decided to make the barracuda project
    after a failed first attempt I decided to make the plate again
    In this second untill ..... the ICL7660 is heated after connecting the battery
    For more than reviewing everything I am not able to know the reason
    Can someone guide me?

    Thanks in advance
    Go here -> http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...roject-Details
    and read the Build Document for the Geotech Baracuda REV-A.

    You will see that there are several problems with the version you're trying to build.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chiringo
    replied
    Dear partners:

    I'm new to the forum, I decided to make the barracuda project
    after a failed first attempt I decided to make the plate again
    In this second untill ..... the ICL7660 is heated after connecting the battery
    For more than reviewing everything I am not able to know the reason
    Can someone guide me?

    Thanks in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    nonkapo what do guard rings specific for use in this pcb look like?
    How to connect ucc27321 with pcb?

    Leave a comment:


  • nonkapo
    replied
    Originally posted by chuubaba View Post
    kt
    what is a RMS ?
    how to attach ucc27321 with pcb because in my country it has four legs
    please share links of the exact guard rings and rf chokes
    because i want to make this design.
    Google says:



    I do not see in any datasheet ucc27321 with four legs. Either DIP8 or SMD8 8 pin.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    kt
    what is a RMS ?
    how to attach ucc27321 with pcb because in my country it has four legs
    please share links of the exact guard rings and rf chokes
    because i want to make this design.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    .....where you have reliable source for 2N5485, MPF102, PN4391,PN4393 or 2SK170? ....


    These are chinese made available in my city shops. There is no online store to get these all for me so i have to visit the shops.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    J113

    Leave a comment:


  • nonkapo
    replied
    A quick question about where you have reliable source for 2N5485, MPF102, PN4391,PN4393 or 2SK170? I think these are the last elements i need. Got almost everything from Farnel but they have no stock of the above. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X