• Show
Clear All

• What will be included in the KIT set?
    Foreign sales when will it be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lam-part View Post
      What will be included in the KIT set?
      Foreign sales when will it be?

SMD pcb with SMD parts, also pre-programmed Atmega soldered on pcb.
      SD card module. BT module. Windows & Android software and PDF manual.
      Detailed plans how to complete it and put it together.
      Also option with and without 2 sensors, by the customer choice.

Comment

• I will put it on ebay as soon as possible.
        But since i am "novice" on ebay; i can sell only one or two of such items per month.
        Also ebay is "robbing" by taxes and delay.
        So... there is much more straightforward option; direct mailing to customer.
        Customer will have to trust my honesty, moral and ethic standards and to pay in advance whole sum.
        Via pay pal. Or any other suitable method.
        Just as payment is done; i am packing and sending the kit.
        I am old member here, people are knowing me. There should not be a problem in trusting me on this.
        Or... customer will have to try to buy it over ebay.
        ebay is having certain rules. As "novice" i am pretty limited in what i can sell there and by what prices.
        Until i collect "positive points"... in time.

Comment

• So;
          1) If you trust me; you can order directly, pay in advance...
          2) If you don't like under the "1)" ; you wait for the ebay bid.

Comment

Czy istnieje możliwość zakupu KIT?
            Co będzie zawarte w ZESTAWIE?
            Kt?re czujniki są najlepsze FGM-3h lub FG-3 +?
            Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
            and make your posts in English.

Comment

• Will there be an option to buy in the EU?
              What customs and watt fees + shipment from Serbia to EU?

Comment

Will there be an option to buy in the EU?
                What customs and watt fees + shipment from Serbia to EU?
                Yes of course.
                I just checked; i have to pay 30 euros here in moment of posting the package. (all included in those 30 euros, watt, tax, shipment)
                And customer will have to pay tax in his country, which is (from what i heard from previous cases) quite more fair than here.
                But it differs from EU country to EU country.
                You will have to check in your country.
                It would be small package, maybe 150-200 grams. Coming from Serbia.
                And considering the price and nature of it (not finished device but just kit) should not be any additional watt on it. Only small importing tax.

Comment

• Now... all this stories... makes me sick to examine more on details and deal with such insane and idiotic categories as are some "watts, taxes, customs, shipment costs" etc.
                  I am electronician and i refuse to be mindless baboon, member of some sheep flock, pressed by the system (in any country is the same system and same mobsters on the top)-
                  I am always falling into deep red and very ugly affecting mental state, when i think about those things.
                  That's why i started this topic, several months ago, with simple, ultra honest and fair proposal, something like "Hey fellas i have interesting project. Having extra good potential for markets. Let's make partnership. Let's make this together."
                  Good for me and good for you. No taxes, no watts, no additional costs... Sweet and easy.
                  No! Nobody seems to understood me.
                  In months i got response only from few leeches here, trying to nick any advantage from this. At the same time not ready to move a.r.s.e. and involve smallest effort.
                  Usual story. So many times seen so far.
                  That's why i am forced to do only that's left; to try on my own, from here.
                  Again i will repeat the proposal, appeal, here:
                  I am still ready to make partnership with ONLY serious people, who will accept to manufacture this device on their own. And i will provide only the code and software, updates too. All the documentations and needed help too.
                  But beware, don't even try to talk to me if you don't really mean it. Because i have developed good "nose" to recognize the leeches, yoyos and mindless baboons.
                  So... proposal is still here, active...

Comment

• BT and SD is. Will there be a gps option?

Comment

BT and SD is. Will there be a gps option?
                      You have it on Android device already.
                      Although not very accurate, so as i heard.

Comment

• Is there a depth indicator option? Even one with tolerance for depth, e.g. by colors or numbers?

Comment

Is there a depth indicator option? Even one with tolerance for depth, e.g. by colors or numbers?
                          Similar annoyance i had over the email. Some "interested customer" flooded me with tons of questions, for several weeks.
                          At the end i lost my nerves and stopped talking with him.
                          Are you the one?

"is there this... is there that... can it do this... can it do that..."
                          Yes it can; if you PAY!
                          No it can't; if you only annoy with questions.
                          What do you expect more? To cook you a lunch?
                          For what money?
                          10 euros per kit?
                          Yeah... sure! Bet on that!
                          It is better you to make your own and implement all the "functionalities" you dream about.
                          Especially the "depth indicator"!

Same story with one terrific "Made in China" leech here on forum, periodically asking all over again for some "ultra high deep PI" ... of course for free.

C'mon guys! Be real.
                          Everything you dream about; just sit and project it. Make it on your own. Enjoy and be happy for the rest of your lives.
                          Simple as that.
                          Bye!

Comment

• Maybe not everyone is an expert on magnetometers and does not understand everything? Maybe instead of being offended, someone should explain what and how?
                            Certainly customers would not be scared away like the current arrogant behavior.
                            To pay 1,700 euros for equipment, someone wants to know the details before buying, and if he does not find out, he goes to someone else who will explain it. Simple market laws. The proverb 'you can't buy a pig in a poke'.

Comment

Maybe not everyone is an expert on magnetometers and does not understand everything? Maybe instead of being offended, someone should explain what and how?
                              Certainly customers would not be scared away like the current arrogant behavior.
                              To pay 1,700 euros for equipment, someone wants to know the details before buying, and if he does not find out, he goes to someone else who will explain it. Simple market laws. The proverb 'you can't buy a pig in a poke'.
                              Carl Moreland did article on simple fluxgate magnetometer, with all the "how to" explanations and guidelines ... some "5 centuries ago".
                              John Becker did one step more with his project. There is at least one HUGE topic (probably few) on this forum, dating from 10 years back and more.
                              We already elaborated here on Geotech ALL the possible questions.
                              All you have to do is to list the forums and read.
                              I might am arrogant... because i was annoyed to death with same old questions through the years. Not only on magnetometer subject.
                              Why the hell we spent so many hours, days, weeks and years building this forum... while nobody wants to search it and read those articles?
                              I guess it is always easier to repeat the same simpleminded stupid questions... than to pay small effort and search the forum and read the topics.
                              Listen... i am not payed enough for this.
                              You have LITERALLY ALL the answers on every possible question, on this forum, answered many times so far.
                              I posted "User Manual". One who read it may notice that there is no mention of GPS, "depth indicator" etc.
                              Also i can offer some references again:
                              Page 5, post #119
                              Page 7, post #151
                              Page 7, post #158
                              Page 9, post #201
                              Page 9, post #216
                              ... among other things that has been written on this topic.
                              So... when i see some of the questions; i wonder if one who asks it ever payed even smallest effort to read the topic, follow the posts and tried to understand at least something?
                              Obviously not.
                              That's the real offend. To disregard all the efforts involved in a topic, articles and posts and to ask questions like nothing happened.
                              The real offend is to run over 10 pages of somebody's efforts and ask for a skim and instant answers.
                              How old is TGSL thread? For example.
                              It is probably the largest topic... or at least one among the few largest ever.
                              And still today i see idiots asking some basic questions on TGSL, answered several hundreds times so far on that same topic.
                              " I can not search it... it is too large..."
                              Actually that's the beauty of it! In process of reading it; you learn.
                              No. No time to read. No time to learn. Life is too short. We want instant happiness.
                              Sorry Lam-part, this is not directly addressed only and strictly to you.
                              This is general tendency that i am noticing at new members in last few years.
                              People easy disregard all the previous work and tremendous effort already done in the past by some valuable members of this forum.
                              Like nothing ever happened.
                              Just placing the questions and demands, instantly.
                              That's pretty offensive behavior.

Go try to behave like that with Dave Johnson, for example.

Comment

• Kits... somewhere there, 3 months delay:

Comment

Working...
                                X