Comment

• Originally posted by ossdr View Post
          Hi ivconic
          Great work
          What's the maximum depth for metal
          Can I know how deep the metal is
          How I can see cave by software
          Thank you
          It's the magnetometry; a "passive" sensor setup that measures magnetic field fluctuations, strength and polarity at the sensors vicinity.
          So it is very hard to talk about "depths". Depths will depend on magnetic features of buried object and also on several other factors like soil type and content.
          There is no exact method to calculate depths according to signal from these sensor. However there are some empiric methods of approximation.
          But that's the topic for books. You'll have to search and read some books about that.
          Same applies to your last question; the type of magnetic "anomaly" and how to distinguish among different types. The books are carrying the answers.
          I can write here numerous examples about some achieved results with such magnetometer. But it would be pointless. Because each example is a story on it's own.
          Some of the results are modest. Some of the results are unbelievable. I bet none of the readers will truly accept some results as true.
          For example, 17.3 meters in water on this:
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ivconic View Post
            It's the magnetometry; a "passive" sensor setup that measures magnetic field fluctuations, strength and polarity at the sensors vicinity.
            So it is very hard to talk about "depths". Depths will depend on magnetic features of buried object and also on several other factors like soil type and content.
            There is no exact method to calculate depths according to signal from these sensor. However there are some empiric methods of approximation.
            But that's the topic for books. You'll have to search and read some books about that.
            Same applies to your last question; the type of magnetic "anomaly" and how to distinguish among different types. The books are carrying the answers.
            I can write here numerous examples about some achieved results with such magnetometer. But it would be pointless. Because each example is a story on it's own.
            Some of the results are modest. Some of the results are unbelievable. I bet none of the readers will truly accept some results as true.
            For example, 17.3 meters in water on this:
            Hi ivconic
            I mean maximum depth for metal and how I can major the depth by software

Comment

• Seems you don't understand my words at all.
              Nor you put even a smallest effort to understand.
              You'll find your answers in books.
              Like this one:
              https://www.questia.com/library/1045...in-archaeology

Comment

• Soon to come.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	PCB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	355520

Comment

• Any code-schematic to play with it //// Ι have 3d printer and an FGM-3H sensor.... any way to put sound buzzer to use it as the magnetic signal changes?

Comment

• Originally posted by LUPENGR29` View Post
                    Any code-schematic to play with it //// Ι have 3d printer and an FGM-3H sensor.... any way to put sound buzzer to use it as the magnetic signal changes?
                    Obviously i can not share the code because i take this as commercial attempt.
                    But if you have good will and interest; very soon i will offer SMD kits by affordable prices.
                    Will be available over ebay soon. I will post the news when it happens.
                    In meantime you can do lot other similar things on this subject.
                    You can use John Becker's approach, instead Microchip PIC; you can use simple comparator.
                    To be able to know when the magnetic changes happen; you have to establish reference.
                    For example; on single button press to take current value and use it as reference to compare with incoming readings.
                    Simple voltage comparator will do the job just fine. Before that you'll have to figure out how to convert frequency from sensor to voltage.
                    Simplest and cheapest would be use of LM331. Look up for datasheet.
                    Here is the example:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	FtoV.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	355598
                    LEDs lit on polarity change, accordingly.
                    Further you can feed the output to some audio vco.

Comment

• hello ivca wich typ off metal can detect by mag-grad.

Comment

• Hello ivonic magnetometer can detect gems stone

Comment

• Originally posted by hooby life View Post
                          hello ivca wich typ off metal can detect by mag-grad.
                          Anything that affects and alternates earth magnetic field on soil surface.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tanu View Post
                            Hello ivonic magnetometer can detect gems stone
                            Don't know. Don't have one to test. Send me one large sized and i will test.

Comment

• Czy istnieje możliwość zakupu KIT?
                              Co będzie zawarte w ZESTAWIE?
                              Kt?re czujniki są najlepsze FGM-3h lub FG-3 +?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lam-part View Post
                                Czy istnieje możliwość zakupu KIT?
                                Co będzie zawarte w ZESTAWIE?
                                Kt?re czujniki są najlepsze FGM-3h lub FG-3 +?

Sorry don't understand all.
                                What is "Co będzie zawarte w ZESTAWIE?"
                                Rest i can translate with online translator.
                                Ok, kits will be ready soon. (Horrible one month delay from China pcb manufacturer !!!)
                                I am expecting pcbs in next week.
                                You can use both type of sensors, any you prefer, you just let me know in advance; so i to set up certain variables in code properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X