yes, i sort files constantly and put RAR again.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse - Take 2
Collapse
X
-
I share the link on the archive and you get my email address. somebody evil intruder did harm me and subscribed on VIOLITY spam messages.
LOOK - this is NOT my phone number, i am NOT living in Ukraina. what going with YOU there??? you answer me by mud on my good!
- Likes 1
Comment
-
Ok , fine , can i have a pic
regards
I see LF356 bought from Lemona (electronics shop) is not so fast I waited. even buying in shop you are not be guaranteed. so the pcb will send AS-IS. I have not possibilities and time to sort through them.
anyway you can change the op amp on yours in anytime.
Comment
-
Hello, My device is delta pulse 2 was working fine.... Today, I tried to turn it on and found it only works in manual tune.
In automatic mode, when I press the reset button, the sound disappears for a few seconds and then returns.
Can someone help me?
Comment
-
(I haven't made PI for a long time). Where is the correct place for the damping resistor? DELTA PULSE device. Thank you!
Comment