Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orbit
    replied
    I have not full hex cod delta pi !
    please contact contact the author hex code
    hüseyin demir or team tehnoloekibi
    greeting !

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    [ATTACH]27598[/ATTACH]

    Is this still a demo or a Full hex master ORBIT?
    (I always dream to have a full hex of my Delta Pulse 2)

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    gerber sent on request.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    they have 'spring festival' (chinese new year?). thinking there may be a delay.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Ahh so that's the "Delta" in Delta Pulse!
    Sorry I haven't read the whole 98 pages of this thread.
    I looked for a description of this MD but didn't find anything.
    With all the info on this site it is sometimes surprising what's
    missing or difficult to find...

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    had answered many times... something like a protection from overloading of amp part, on big target near coil. working such way. if a signal gains to some level this circuit turns on and moves out primary sample pulse in a range with more low amplitude - ie at right side of 'delta' pulse.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver Dollar View Post
    Hey Guys I often wondered what the circuit framed in yellow does in this design?

    Modify pulse width based on ground loading? Anyone know?
    I do not know exactly.
    I learned that when a large metal, coil to approaches increases the delay, possibly to avoid overload.
    In a modified DP for coins (decrease delay and increase in frequency), disconnect the collector VT2, to bypass this circuit.
    By this I get softer the "delay" setting.
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Hey Guys I often wondered what the circuit framed in yellow does in this design?

    Modify pulse width based on ground loading? Anyone know?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I have wrote manufacturer, www.pcbsourcing.com and wait a reply, but no still answering (( this is strangely.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    any body make new dp2 ,designed by KT315 ??

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    GOOD EVENING TO ALL..
    I changed the diode sttf1210 with byv28-200, The result is that the voltage reaches up and its 240 voltage While the diode stth1210 in 210 voltage.the byv28-200 has a smaller REVERSE RECOVERY TIME (trr) the value of is 30ns...
    This can be an advantage what is your opinion..

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    Thank you kt315 to answer YOUR..
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I remember this mod, have checked it... did not see something specific in stability increasing.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    circuit diagram

    [ATTACH]27597[/ATTACH]
    Wasnt there a mod that added a 10k R between T3 and -Bat

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by aaksts86 View Post
    да вижу ... что р5 надо настроить .....но как правиль ето делать? на пример ... у меня катушка .. 40 диаметр и 3.7ом 0.550мхенр. .... поставил р5 от 500ом до 2к .... и чуика одинаково .. картина номер1 уменя с 500ом а картина номер2 с 1.8
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X