Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
-
Originally posted by kt315 View Posthello Baterista, new PCB is based on this bulgarin design you attached. all that I see and have to add I added, all improvements, cooper pours (polygons), optimal tracing, etc. I added tantalum caps on bottom side too people could be learn to solder SMD. I especcially do not do a design in SMD because I noticed very small folks may solder SMD components, while I want to make PCB more adaptive and simple for beginners in electronics.
regards
Thanks kt315, this new layout seems very good. I also agree with the "DIP" methodology, for me get SMD components is very difficult.
Leave a comment:
-
Mechanical stress is a good reason in favour of through hole design. I also tend to avoid tantalum for it's morally problematic origins - if I can help it.
Leave a comment:
-
hello Baterista, new PCB is based on this bulgarin design you attached. all that I see and have to add I added, all improvements, cooper pours (polygons), optimal tracing, etc. I added tantalum caps on bottom side too people could be learn to solder SMD. I especcially do not do a design in SMD because I noticed very small folks may solder SMD components, while I want to make PCB more adaptive and simple for beginners in electronics.
regards
Leave a comment:
-
SORRY the english is NOT my native to write you theoretic deep big text about electronics base. D6B is something hold-and-keep circiut keeping a level zero of D4 output on all 'working circle'. D9D is activated NOT AT THE END OF PULSE TX, but ON THE START OF THE WORKING CIRCLE - PLEASE LEARN THE PULSES' DIAGRAM I DID PUT THOUTHANDS TIMES.
Leave a comment:
-
Can you explain Who is ROLE OF( D6B TL062) AND (D9D PIN 6.9,8..)
why activated SWITCH D9D AT THE END OF THE PULSE TX ??
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH..
Leave a comment:
-
yes, some people increases PPS to 300Hz and adds pot auto-manual. then they name it by SNIFFER XR-71 and gladly wildly
told us that they have 'encreased the depth on cola can'. but there IS NOT MODIFICATIONS. THIS IS NOT THE MODS ABSOLIUTELY-!
DP has to work GOOD WITHOUT THE POT and without PPS increasing. if you need in the pot something wrong in your board and find the problem.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: