Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    hi Nicolas, must still say additionally... Deepers 10DD detector has discrimination ability. but it is NOT the discrimination on principle of 'Ferrous-Non-Ferrous'. it is discrimination 'small target - big target', some threshhold that you can control by a pot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Delta Pulse are working with big coil and for big target finding. big target from ferrous and un-ferrous are leading itself alike.
    you had misleaded something in your life.
    what discriminator is if DP IS NOT FOR DISCRIMINATION BECAUSE THERE IS NOT
    DISCRIMINATION IN PRINCIPLE??? even 28 frequiencies Minelab does not able differentiate gold can from ferro can. why you are so naive
    why you do not wish to read books, articles, learn what write in metaldetecting forums? why you so believe in sh-t info from bull sh-t guys?

    I AGAIN SAY FOR EVERYBODY TO LEAVE OFF THIS THREAD FROM ANY 'VERY NICE DISCRIMINATOR BLOCK FOR DP PROJECT'.

    Hi Kt315

    You are right

    Thanks to clarify the stupid things

    Nicolas

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by Attilawap View Post
    Hy! I build a Delta Pulse discriminator and I have a problem: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8gqen5si944ccb/00006.MTS
    What is the Rx resistor? What is the correct value? I soldered a 100ohm resistor.


    Hi

    Change the Rx by pot for calculate the value

    all LCD type has its value

    Cordially nicolas

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Delta Pulse are working with big coil and for big target finding. big target from ferrous and un-ferrous are leading itself alike.
    you had misleaded something in your life.
    what discriminator is if DP IS NOT FOR DISCRIMINATION BECAUSE THERE IS NOT
    DISCRIMINATION IN PRINCIPLE??? even 28 frequiencies Minelab does not able differentiate gold can from ferro can. why you are so naive
    why you do not wish to read books, articles, learn what write in metaldetecting forums? why you so believe in sh-t info from bull sh-t guys?

    I AGAIN SAY FOR EVERYBODY TO LEAVE OFF THIS THREAD FROM ANY 'VERY NICE DISCRIMINATOR BLOCK FOR DP PROJECT'.

    Leave a comment:


  • Attilawap
    replied
    Hy! I build a Delta Pulse discriminator and I have a problem: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8gqen5si944ccb/00006.MTS
    What is the Rx resistor? What is the correct value? I soldered a 100ohm resistor.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    Good evening again in ALL HERE ..

    I WANT YOU TO ask about the pulse , The deformation that exists in the pulse T.X at coil UP . looked a bit picture I believe that it should not be so .
    from what can to this is happening ..

    Click image for larger version

Name:	g.s delta pulse T.X.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	337742

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    Good evening ..

    Can someone from here Please note the schematic point (sampling integrator) ..
    I want to understand this part..

    Thanks in advance..

    Leave a comment:


  • Baterista
    replied
    if you take any PI schematic you will see there a reference point on +12V (+BATT). because you must sheild a coil from +12V, if you want to shield. so this bulgarian schematic is not right on reference. you may use then -12V=-BATTERY or what you want.

    Hello.
    -12v, so -12 to +12 = 12V.
    -12 to gnd = 6V

    Regards
    Thanks for the clarification kt315 and Geo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Hello.
    -12v, so -12 to +12 = 12V.
    -12 to gnd = 6V

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    if you take any PI schematic you will see there a reference point on +12V (+BATT). because you must sheild a coil from +12V, if you want to shield. so this bulgarian schematic is not right on reference. you may use then -12V=-BATTERY or what you want.

    Leave a comment:


  • Baterista
    replied
    Hello to all, can anyone tell me where is the reference point for DC measurements in this scheme?


    Click image for larger version

Name:	delta pulse sch.gif
Views:	9
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	337648

    Leave a comment:


  • Attilawap
    replied
    He used a huge coils, but I don't know what the parameters the coil that I send (youtube link). Because I believe this metal detector can sensing a ring size metals.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied


    what size of a coil he uses at backyard IN REALITY?

    Leave a comment:


  • Attilawap
    replied
    Please watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNG0rR9DXyM
    The Delta Pulse can sensing a coin sized features relative small coils.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    delta pulse is NOT for coins' sized features. DP works with HUGE COILS. HUGE!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pulse_star_in_use.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	337503Click image for larger version

Name:	Pulse-Star-1-person-oper.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	337504

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X