Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nikolov
    replied
    Yes C4,C5, there are in Sense circuit, but I can't find with 63V in the shop have with 630V currently I put ceramic capacitors and this is not good solution!

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Nikolov
    Do u mean C4,C5=1.5nf /63v~100v and u do not get u can use 630v but big!!!
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by kazem2114 View Post
    Thanks but the things that you're saying , it looks like we have 2 voltage source
    one to give +12v
    one to give -12v
    because the voltage of negative prob of a battery is not -12v , it's like ground
    Am i right?????????
    There's no circuit for making -12v in the schematic

    -12 goes to your battery minus clemma. +12 goes to your battery +12 clemma. WHAT IS NON-CLEAR THERE FOR YOUClick image for larger version

Name:	ps.gif
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	333557??

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Kazem2114
    ALL explained IN PIC. IN CASE DP.(NOT IN U TEST)
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolov
    replied
    Hello
    Can I put capacitor 1.5nF (MC7.5 1K5) block but it's with 630V ?

    Leave a comment:


  • kazem2114
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Kazem2114
    I hope I explained Thought.
    best time
    j.
    Thanks but the things that you're saying , it looks like we have 2 voltage source
    one to give +12v
    one to give -12v
    because the voltage of negative prob of a battery is not -12v , it's like ground
    Am i right?????????
    There's no circuit for making -12v in the schematic

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Kazem2114
    I hope I explained Thought.
    best time
    j.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kazem2114
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Kazem2114
    could you please put a photo!
    best time
    j.
    Thanks for answering
    This is my simulation...It gives me just -1.2mili volt
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	333555

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Kazem2114
    could you please put a photo!
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • kazem2114
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi dear
    I had made delta pulse and it doesn't work at all... I need some help


    -E=-10.6V.
    j.
    hi
    could you please help me more??
    I can't get " -E=-10.6v " there is a positive voltage here...I checked my connection, they're not wrong
    I simulated this part and it doesn't give me any negative voltage??????????????????????
    what's the problem????????

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi pigeon
    OK....test the project of lcd discrimiation Alone,To determine if the defect alone or the connection with Delta.
    best time
    j.
    ok.thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    stage on T2 and T3 is serving for against overloading of preamp. it moves impulses of sampling at right side of 'delta' pulse, at a zone with more lower amplitude, beginning from some level or threshold on output of the preamp. so the stage is turn off in some 'diapasone' and does not operate.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi dear
    I had made delta pulse and it doesn't work at all... I need some help


    what's the role of these 2 parts?????and what's the voltage of " -E/Tr9 "????
    I didn't see Tr1 in any parts of circuit but here???[/QUOTE]
    Hi Kazem2114
    the role of these 2 parts 1- to get +E=+12V,-E=-10.6V.
    2-ITS protection T2,T3.
    3-Tr1 mean test point.
    4-T1 is fet
    5-Tr9 test point=-10.6V
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi pigeon
    OK....test the project of lcd discrimiation Alone,To determine if the defect alone or the connection with Delta.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi pigeon
    put a photo ,and the # of LCD use,may the error from conection!!! in this case
    not power on!!!!!
    best time
    j.
    hi jap

    is the project of lcd discrimiation correct?because i have a pic with the whole program

    thank you

    best time

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X