Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jap
    replied
    Hi hadi-dindar
    Explain more,,,
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • hadi-dindar
    replied
    Hi
    I have a problem.
    When the coil is connected to the circuit.
    Circuit current is zero.

    plz help me

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi supermen
    u read it.
    best time
    jap

    Leave a comment:


  • supermen
    replied
    In order Japoski
    Open rar file. Thanks..!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • supermen
    replied
    Hello Japanese
    Which vines and raр file discrimination.??? file not be opened.!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi szucs_g
    u read it.
    best time
    jap

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    The password please for rar file...
    thanx!

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    This in truth discriminates? Full version? I did not observe the forum, where I find the circuit diagram? Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by supermen View Post
    The question is:
    is there a reset in both modes ...
    yes or no???

    Hi supermen
    yes.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • supermen
    replied
    auto/manuel mode

    Hello Japanese
    R43 100Kom resistance gives a more pleasant sound to the ear nothing more.!!!
    When the jumper is in the automatic position, then press the reset button and stop the tone (it is called reset metal detector)!!!
    When the jumper is in position M = (manual work) then the reset button can not stop the tone (just by turning the tune right tone can be stopped.)
    The question is:
    is there a reset in both modes ...
    yes or no???
    Detector before the change was in the same
    condition
    No errors. professional PCB ... parts accurately tuned!!!
    This is the Turkish version 7 ptenciometri.
    No classic Delta Pulse2


    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi supermen
    -These changes raised Gain.u did all acceptable but produce instability.
    -First returned R34=22K - Check the copper lines PCB in the area U10 ,M/A J3
    -R43 = 6.8K
    -If copper lines PCB true Change U10.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • supermen
    replied
    auto/manuel tuning

    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    Hello
    I use a jumper for auto/manual management metal detektrot.
    When the jumper is in auto.pozicija then I can reset the metal detector and the tone stops.
    But when the jumper is set to manual setup then reset button does not work .. and just by turning potentiometer Tuneva right tone adapts and stops.
    Is it normal or not??
    I think we should reverse applies in these two positions.
    In manual mode reset button does not work!!!
    I have made ​​the following changes in the delta 2
    R1 = 100km, R5 = 680R1V R7 = 8K2 R9 = 6K8 R17 = 200km, R21 = 180K.R43 = 100km, C7 = 1000mF
    I have Turkish PCB with 7 potentiometers.


    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by g.s View Post
    hello nicolas Can I be shipping code pic. Thanks in advance. [email protected]
    Hello Yes, you can buy

    But send a message to Pacha

    He is nice person

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    hello nicolas Can I be shipping code pic. Thanks in advance. [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Thanks Jap

    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Nicolas
    No No.
    All capacitors C26 and C28,C27 C29 are OK.
    -You are back to the zero Point.
    U say,,,, I hear nothing in the detection.How do you know?--Although the audio sound correct.
    -Tested and check T9
    best time
    j.
    Oh Jap ok you are right

    the transistor BC 557 is corrupt

    Now it's ok thank you

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X