Hi hadi-dindar
Explain more,,,
best time
j.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
Hi
I have a problem.
When the coil is connected to the circuit.
Circuit current is zero.
plz help me
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Japanese
Which vines and raр file discrimination.??? file not be opened.!!!
Leave a comment:
-
This in truth discriminates? Full version? I did not observe the forum, where I find the circuit diagram? Thanks.
Leave a comment:
-
auto/manuel mode
Hello Japanese
R43 100Kom resistance gives a more pleasant sound to the ear nothing more.!!!
When the jumper is in the automatic position, then press the reset button and stop the tone (it is called reset metal detector)!!!
When the jumper is in position M = (manual work) then the reset button can not stop the tone (just by turning the tune right tone can be stopped.)
The question is:
is there a reset in both modes ...
yes or no???
Detector before the change was in the same
condition
No errors. professional PCB ... parts accurately tuned!!!
This is the Turkish version 7 ptenciometri.
No classic Delta Pulse2
Leave a comment:
-
Hi supermen
-These changes raised Gain.u did all acceptable but produce instability.
-First returned R34=22K - Check the copper lines PCB in the area U10 ,M/A J3
-R43 = 6.8K
-If copper lines PCB true Change U10.
best time
j.
Leave a comment:
-
auto/manuel tuning
[IMG]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
Hello
I use a jumper for auto/manual management metal detektrot.
When the jumper is in auto.pozicija then I can reset the metal detector and the tone stops.
But when the jumper is set to manual setup then reset button does not work .. and just by turning potentiometer Tuneva right tone adapts and stops.
Is it normal or not??
I think we should reverse applies in these two positions.
In manual mode reset button does not work!!!
I have made the following changes in the delta 2
R1 = 100km, R5 = 680R1V R7 = 8K2 R9 = 6K8 R17 = 200km, R21 = 180K.R43 = 100km, C7 = 1000mF
I have Turkish PCB with 7 potentiometers.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Yes, you can buyOriginally posted by g.s View Posthello nicolas Can I be shipping code pic. Thanks in advance. [email protected]
But send a message to Pacha
He is nice person
Leave a comment:
-
-
Thanks Jap
Oh Jap ok you are rightOriginally posted by jap View PostHi Nicolas
No No.
All capacitors C26 and C28,C27 C29 are OK.
-You are back to the zero Point.
U say,,,, I hear nothing in the detection.How do you know?--Although the audio sound correct.
-Tested and check T9
best time
j.
the transistor BC 557 is corrupt
Now it's ok thank you
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: