Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jap
    replied
    en

    Hi Nicolas,szucs_g
    Look it .
    best time
    j.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas View Post
    Look it
    You would be able to measure it, what kind of values it is necessary to receive on the single dots?

    A=11,2v
    B=7,4v
    C=7,2v
    D=0v
    E=11,8v

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by szucs_g View Post
    For me after all only the pic the suspicious one.I buy a new one and...
    can you send me the your .hex file?

    Thank you!

    Look it
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    -The PIC works or not works.
    - If the PIC is corrupt,, Reprogramming the HEX file.
    best time
    j.
    For me after all only the pic the suspicious one.I buy a new one and...
    can you send me the your .hex file?

    Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by szucs_g View Post
    Look at this...
    Oh Thanks much szucs_g

    It is all clear now

    You are very nice

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas View Post
    Hi jap

    I found this image it can help you

    but I not understand

    please everybody can help me
    Look at this...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    -The PIC works or not works.
    - If the PIC is corrupt,, Reprogramming the HEX file.
    best time
    j.
    I have reprogrammed but dont work well. The 10k pot must I adjusting for correct volts above the pic?

    The statusbar move very rapidly to. :-( I dont know what happened it.

    All connection is right (A,B,C,D,E) and this until time right working...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Hi jap

    I found this image it can help you

    but I not understand

    please everybody can help me
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Hi jap you can help me

    for the connection of the LCD

    I send you the PCB and

    LCD shema

    thx

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by szucs_g View Post
    And if the PIC is corrupt?
    -The PIC works or not works.
    - If the PIC is corrupt,, Reprogramming the HEX file.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Clear of the value of voltage is twice multiplier - there is a mistake in the value ​​of resistor compiled in pcb of LCD.
    best time
    j.
    And if the PIC is corrupt?

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by szucs_g View Post
    It LCD at me 25,5V shows. He was good till now. I don't understand. What may be his trouble? Can you help me?
    Thank you
    Clear of the value of voltage is twice multiplier - there is a mistake in the value ​​of resistor compiled in pcb of LCD.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    LCD problem

    It LCD at me 25,5V shows. He was good till now. I don't understand. What may be his trouble? Can you help me?
    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    I need help

    Hi All

    Dear kt315 and someone

    I need help for PCB layout and shema for this type of detector



    Leave a comment:


  • VUJO
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    because they are being used in the SAT (self auto tuning) stage and have to have ESR low loss. yes, they are hight voltage - 150-250V. no, this does not mean.
    thanks kt315 for your answer

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X