Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • apocalypto
    replied
    MY DELTA PULSE

    my delta pulse emit a continued sound, when I press the RESET the sound fall down but after 5 seconds it apear again (a continus sound). what the problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by tuxnor View Post
    C30 4700uF
    C31 4700uF
    C32 4700uF


    ST TH1210D is specialty diode for T1 [IRF740]

    Ahhh i see is a substitute for irf740 or the other way..case closed
    I'm glad I asked but I'm still a little bit confused.

    Maybe the FR diode is not meant to replace the IRF740 but is suggested to be placed across the IRF740 to help reduce the flyback time?
    Just a guess.

    Think about it - you simply cannot replace the IRF740 with a diode. No how, no way. Or, at least I don't think so. But, putting a FR diode (in reverse) in parallel from source to drain would help reduce flyback time. IRF740 already has a reverse connected diode from S to D. Adding an FR diode would speed things up a little bit.

    Even better might be to use a MOSFET that already has FR diode. I know of only one such MOSFET at this time, but I am sure there must be others.
    I found this only by accident:

    STF12NM50ND has FR diode: http://www.st.com/stonline/products/...e/ds/14936.pdf

    STF12NM50N has a slower diode but is, apparently, otherwise identical:



    I am interested in the FR diode version but unfortunately the TO220 package is not stocked by my favorite distributer, only Dpak or DDpak are stocked. I will search some more when I get time, or maybe try the DDpak in my project (if it ever gets to that stage of completion).

    Without having the exact diagram to go along with the parts list you posted I don't know where two of the 4700uF capacitors go. I can only find one 4700uF on my DP schematic. Maybe they are all supposed to be in parallel, which would provide 3x the filtering; a very good idea.

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    Here is a link to the STTH1210D. http://www.st.com/stonline/products/...4/stth1210.pdf

    tuxnor, what you are probably wanting to do is stick to the original DP schematic but add one FR diode across the IRF740, and add two 4700uf capacitors across the one that's already there. (?!) Be sure and connect the FR diode in reverse, or else it will muck things up and won't last very long.

    Leave a comment:


  • tuxnor
    replied
    Originally posted by porkluvr View Post
    Golly. Nothing like being SPECIFIC. "Some forums"?

    What forums??
    Maaan .sorry for unconsisient fierematches..
    Found at Thehunthing and on some googling where other ask about it..
    i tryed to get a answear on thehunthing where eugne is most
    but without any luck
    I have ordred all components after this list..before i study schema and pcblay

    Delta Pulse parts list re-written by Eugene 11-19-09

    C1 22nF
    C2 1nF
    C3 10nF ok ny og brukt
    C4 1.5nF
    C5 1.5nF
    C6 1.5nF
    C7 1000µF electrolytic ok 1
    C8 10µF
    C9 100nF Polyester film***** bestill
    C10 100nF
    C11 100nF
    C12 100µF
    C13 15pF ok bestilt 3
    C14 100nF
    C15 100nF
    C16 100nF
    C17 47pF
    C18 100nF
    C19 100nF
    C20 100nF
    C21 10µF ok 10+++
    C22 100nF
    C23 100nF
    C24 100nF
    C25 220nF
    C26 47nF
    C27 220µF ok 2
    C28 100nF
    C29 100µF ok 10++ ny
    C30 4700uF
    C31 4700uF
    C32 4700uF


    D1 LM556 ok fra kina
    D2 4538 ok bestilt 2 stk
    D3 4538 ok 2 stk
    D4 LF357 ok fra kina
    D5 TL062 ok bestilt
    D6 TL062
    D7 TL062
    D8 NE555 ok
    D9 4066 ok bestilt
    D10 4066 ok bestilt

    PR1 250k
    P1 50k
    P2 500k
    P3 20k
    P4 20k
    P5 10k
    P6 10k

    R1 470k
    R4 5k6
    R5 680 1 Watt
    R7 15k
    R8 27k
    R9 68k
    R10 100k
    R11 100k
    R15 820
    R17 120k
    R18 120k
    R28 56k
    R31 5k6
    R32 330
    R34 22k
    R35 5k6
    R36 56k
    R37 560
    R42 22k
    R44 330
    R48 8k2
    R50 1 Ohm 0.25 Watt

    R2 6k8 ok 3stk
    R3 47k ok 50
    R21 47k ok 50
    R22 47k ok50
    R33 4k7 ok 50 stk
    R49 1k ok 50 stk
    R45 39 ok 5 stk 0.6w+ 2 stk problå 1%
    R46 2,2 ok 5stk**************************
    R40 12k ok 50 stk
    R41 6k8 ok 5stk
    R23 4k7 use 1% precision ok 50 stk
    R24 4k7 use 1% precision ok 50
    R25 4k7 use 1% precision ok 50
    R26 4k7 use 1% precision ok 50
    R27 4k7 ok 50 stk
    R29 1M ok 50 stk
    R30 1M ok 50 stk
    R6 1k ok 50 stk
    R16 12k ok 50 stk
    R12 10k ok 5stk
    R13 10k ok 5 stk
    R38 10k ok 5 stk
    R14 1k ok 50 stk
    R47 1k ok 50 stk
    R39 1k ok 50 stk
    R19 4k7 ok 50 stk
    R20 2k2ok 50 stk
    ' R43 6k8 ok 5 stk***************¨'

    T1 IRF740 ok alle tr
    T2 BC546 ok alle
    T3 BC557 ok alle
    T4 BC546
    T5 BC546
    T6 BC546
    T7 BC546
    T8 BC546
    T9 BC557
    T10 BC557

    VD1 1N4148 ok alle diode
    VD2 1N4148
    VD3 1N4148
    VD4 1N4148
    VD5 1N4148
    VD6 1N4148
    VD7 1N4001
    VD8 1N4148
    VD9 1N4148
    VD10 1N4148
    VD11 1N4148
    VD12 1N4148
    VD13 1N4148
    VD14 Zener 8V2 ok bestilt 2
    VD15 Zener 9V1 ok bestilt 3
    VD16 red color LED
    VD17 green color LED
    ST TH1210D is specialty diode for T1 [IRF740]

    Ahhh i see is a substitute for irf740 or the other way..case closed
    Last edited by tuxnor; 01-25-2010, 12:51 AM. Reason: wrong in text

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by tuxnor View Post
    what is all this about STTH1210D and 3 x 4700uf caps on some forums?? i cant find where it shall be on any deltapulse component overlay either on any schema i have untill now..

    Ken jørgensen
    Rossfjord avel
    Golly. Nothing like being SPECIFIC. "Some forums"?

    What forums??

    Leave a comment:


  • tuxnor
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    thinking, but not so clearly, you can find an analog of the diode, Ultrafast Recovery I look in datasheet, in any CRT oldie type PC monitors. I need to take a time-out for deep learning of this matter.

    OK ...Thanks KT315 .
    i am clean now hearing that ,,i have thrown home in norway,,1000+ crt´s
    use to have a computer and gameconsole shop with service,chipping,soldering,etc..

    but where is placement of this diode..is it over 10.000 cab where there is used a 1n4001 now on last schema ?
    Anyone have "the old" schema where STTH is mentioend
    and is it only on 2 sides pcb where it was used ??

    1n4937 is faaast

    I can get my hands a STTH diode without problem and would like to use it as suggested ..sorry for beeing stubborn,but is it best for deltapulse curcit
    then i would like to use it..
    Last edited by tuxnor; 01-25-2010, 12:11 AM. Reason: add text

    Leave a comment:


  • tuxnor
    replied
    Originally posted by SIBI View Post
    Hi Tuxnor,
    I have a question, is metaldetecting in Norsk ilegal or not? Is dificult for me to find a job there? I´m from czech republic. My girlfriend love this country.
    Hello my czech friend ..yes its legal in Norway ,,but not here in sweden
    you need a premission for area, and what you are looking for,,
    so i have bought a mineraldetector ar924 for use in prospecting here in sweden..so i may go around law ,,last time i asked premission from consil
    office here,,they said yes and they did hardly know;n what a metaldetector is

    I tell you this ,,its easyer to get a work in norway than sweden..depence on your proffesion of course..and its expencive in norway,,i moved to sweden

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by tuxnor View Post
    what is all this about STTH1210D and 3 x 4700uf caps on some forums?? i cant find where it shall be on any deltapulse component overlay either on any schema i have untill now..
    .what happend ?
    I have not been in the shower since christmas because of this headpain.STTH1210D.so please answer somone so i can go to my bathroom and take a bath
    .i am also making the 2 side delta pulse
    after this singel side pcb
    i am ordering STTH1210D from my contakt in china..so if anyone need hard to get components i can help members here worldwide
    i succesfully got all my lf 357 and lm556 from china a week ago

    Ken jørgensen
    Rossfjord avel
    thinking, but not so clearly, you can find an analog of the diode, Ultrafast Recovery I look in datasheet, in any CRT oldie type PC monitors. I need to take a time-out for deep learning of this matter.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by che View Post
    hi to all
    This is the first post im from lebanon im hobby electronique
    i have built this circuit
    , but
    they emit continuous beeps
    Can anyone help me please To work well
    I have used coil 60cm 0.5 mm and 25turn 7.5 ohm
    What should I do
    unfortunately not know the English language(40 page)
    greetings! if you press the knob RESET (or PRESET) the sound would fall down in few seconds. if not - you have a problem. if yes, the sound falls down to zero level, then you begin to turn THRESHOLD pot before a moment the sound will reveal again in staccato style. then you slightly turn it back before the sound must be dissapear to zero again. you did get the tuning and can go to hunter out
    try.

    Leave a comment:


  • SIBI
    replied
    KT315: I must make my coil stabil and make some more tests. When i was testing before, it takes 1.5 M x 1M (i don´t know that word in eglish for it ) for 3 M with strong sound.

    Leave a comment:


  • SIBI
    replied
    Hi Tuxnor,
    I have a question, is metaldetecting in Norsk ilegal or not? Is dificult for me to find a job there? I´m from czech republic. My girlfriend love this country.

    Leave a comment:


  • che
    replied
    hi to all
    This is the first post im from lebanon im hobby electronique
    i have built this circuit
    , but
    they emit continuous beeps
    Can anyone help me please To work well
    I have used coil 60cm 0.5 mm and 25turn 7.5 ohm
    What should I do
    unfortunately not know the English language(40 page)

    Leave a comment:


  • tuxnor
    replied
    delta pulse

    what is all this about STTH1210D and 3 x 4700uf caps on some forums?? i cant find where it shall be on any deltapulse component overlay either on any schema i have untill now..
    .what happend ?
    I have not been in the shower since christmas because of this headpain.STTH1210D.so please answer somone so i can go to my bathroom and take a bath
    .i am also making the 2 side delta pulse
    after this singel side pcb
    i am ordering STTH1210D from my contakt in china..so if anyone need hard to get components i can help members here worldwide
    i succesfully got all my lf 357 and lm556 from china a week ago

    Ken jørgensen
    Rossfjord avel
    Last edited by tuxnor; 01-23-2010, 06:22 PM. Reason: picture added

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by SIBI View Post
    Hi, how do you tune DP in field? I don´t know, what to do. If i put pots to 0, then my DP beeps, when to max, sound disapears And detection is poor. I have 1x1 m coil, 15 turns, 0,7mm wire
    you draw a problem why White's deleted CAVE mode from his new TM-808. why some guru leaves only 2 pots at panel, like Eric Foster in his PI detectors. for idiots many pots at panel go to an head illness only! althought you have 101 keys on your PC keybord and do not ask people of MICROSOFT why them are so much

    Leave a comment:


  • SIBI
    replied
    Hi, how do you tune DP in field? I don´t know, what to do. If i put pots to 0, then my DP beeps, when to max, sound disapears And detection is poor. I have 1x1 m coil, 15 turns, 0,7mm wire

    Leave a comment:


  • tuxnor
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Use BC557 and BC546...
    Thanks..
    all done ,,i used bc ..suit good ..them i had a lot of at home

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X