Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • qhdzw
    replied
    I had a diameter of 40 cm coil, with 8 cores, three times around, the effect is very good

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by calebsone View Post
    So KT just under the board gets shielded I will do the same I ordered box from Bulgaria site should be here soon still I'm waiting on a few parts. The 620k 680ohm 560ohm resistors and some of the transistors then its coil time. Are sockets for the ic's a bad idea will they cause capitance and mess up the whole thing?
    the capacitance is very low, an ascendant is absent for this schematic, but I do not see big sense to use sockets. I did not depend the board on sockets because
    thought the PCB has to be maximum compact. it is not experimental board withal... anyway on your choice.

    best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    So KT just under the board gets shielded I will do the same I ordered box from Bulgaria site should be here soon still I'm waiting on a few parts. The 620k 680ohm 560ohm resistors and some of the transistors then its coil time. Are sockets for the ic's a bad idea will they cause capitance and mess up the whole thing?
    Last edited by calebsone; 04-02-2014, 06:02 PM. Reason: changed something

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    On the board I see you send Disc (I guess Iron Discrimination), Geb (?), Sens (SENSITIVITY), Threshold, but Geb and Depth not understand them.
    VERY VERY SORRY MY FRIEND! ohhh... I did feel I must rename the pots so then every kitchen wife could be working with DP, to low strange words on kitchen women level.... and yes I renamed them... because did think not all people around like PhD Eric Foster, Aziz, Nupi and Gary Chemelec... did think a majority people needs in simple terms, I did believe it. perhabs I did something wrong.... but no problem I give decoding for you...

    depth - PULSE WIDTH
    disc - PRIMARY SAMPLE DELAY
    geb - SECONDARY SAMPLE DELAY
    sens - GAIN

    bulgarians use for pot term NOISE. but what is the NOISE? WHY NOISE? WHERE NOISE??? noise in ground, noise in the schematic, either noise
    in sound? nobody bulgarian does not give answer. but I see NOISE pot is PULSE WIDTH - SIC! if you set it on minimum (150us) you do not
    get hot reply from ground, but then you have low sens - BOOM!!!
    if you set on maximum then you get maximum depth, so mohandes writes WHY I SEE THE BRICKS! so my friend mohhandes THIS IS NOISE. why you set DP
    ON MAXIMUM 500us PULSE WIDTH? why moha you do DP so noised and write that DP is not working??? write NOISE on your front panel, moha!

    I very hope all are clear for you now with the pots... no puzzle.


    PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS.

    ps. so if I see NOISE on front panel... I know... it is DELTA PULSE inside. http://deltapulse.eu/?p=157

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    NOT. black wire is going TO BOARD, to special point for the shielding at board I being ponderable. a shield on front HAD BEEN DONE, by graphite layer. this is enough.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    thanks
    Kt315 you make shielding very well ( i think you connect black wire to front of Box )
    Dear kt315 , can you tell me best coil for DP2 , 1*1m ?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    second step. you have to glue a foil (I used a copper foil) on carton. solder a wire. put it by foil to bottom in the housing.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    for the discrimination and small coils I made KING COBRA VLF project. where you was in this time?? sleeping all time???
    KING COBRA board covers fully all tesoro and whites classics schematics, all those tgsl of ivconic,
    this is universal learning platform for everybody beginners.
    DP is deeper, not for small coil and not for small targets. DP is for deeply bured treasure search, meteorits, tanks.
    I test DP with small coil because I have to demonstrate for supporters my board is not fake, is not joke, and it is really working device.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    hi
    i test delta in soil . if you see my last vedio in air testing you can see it can detect coin in 40cm but in soil can detect 26-30cm , it is good ?
    and delta good machine , i test t buy 28cm coil and p.p.s=500Hz . it can detect any metal ( like iron and ..) and my idea it is not good so i will add discrimination parts and test it again.
    ok for shielding i will add like your schematic and connect to front of Box.and your box have graphite or you add it , and if you add for why ?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    nice test on depth with big coil I see there in link... have to repeat it at our terrain.
    http://www.popscreen.com/v/7capm/delta-pulse-dedekt%C3%B6r-test

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    shortly must to tell about static shielding of case.
    there are 3 type of housing you use:
    - fully metallic case
    - plastic case with metallic front and back panel
    - plastic fully case
    according those type will be another way to shield you choice, not so specific, but if you do not know how so ask.
    my case is fully plastic. fisrt stage I did cover inside by graphite aerosole a bottom, in place of PCB stay, and front panel .
    all place around has to be free off the graphite was protected by scotch tape.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    hi
    i add caps but ....burn
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02066.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	533.4 KB
ID:	339782

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X