Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • saber
    replied
    Hi everyone

    I make version 3 of S.M.W

    Can i replaced LM2937ET-10 with Lm317 or 7805 or LD1117DT33TR ?

    Please help me

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    It influences recovery speed, but in full honesty, the influence of such solutions is not big, so you can freely put only the largest capacitors instead.

    Leave a comment:


  • technos
    replied
    Why was was rotary switch S2 added - i.e. what is it supposed to be accomplishing?

    Leave a comment:


  • irritato
    replied
    Hi walkman. This circuit needs adjustment with oscilloscope?

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    These are my drawings SMW3
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • arista
    replied
    Originally posted by walkman View Post
    smw 3 pcb shematic and all data
    Thank you dear Walkman

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    smw 3 pcb shematic and all data
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • starmoml
    replied
    Originally posted by salih View Post
    in my SMW I have problem There is an inverse relationship between sensitivity and volume key . When the sound is low Detecting coin in the air 40cm . When the sound is high Detecting coin in the air 29cm. I use BC517 Instead of MPSA13. help.
    MPSA13 Is stronger than BC517

    Leave a comment:


  • arista
    replied
    And second boardClick image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	978.7 KB
ID:	337348.

    Leave a comment:


  • arista
    replied
    Hi friends
    I made ​​two circuits of the SMW v2 metal detector
    But I had some problems:Click image for larger version

Name:	smw..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	993.4 KB
ID:	337347
    1) In both circuits a low continuous sound is heard from the detector in all time
    2) In both circuits when I touch the coils or some potentiometer the detector makes noise like when an object detected
    Please help how can I solve this problems?Click image for larger version

Name:	smw..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	993.4 KB
ID:	337347

    Leave a comment:


  • arista
    replied
    Thanks Mr Walkman. Is there any components placement for this PCB?

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    smw 3,0 pcb
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • arista
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SMW_3_0_2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	529.8 KB
ID:	337339

    Red rectangles is different than version 2

    Leave a comment:


  • arista
    replied
    Hi all friends
    There is schematic V3 of S.M.W with some changes compared to version 2 of this detector in this link (https://www.hobbielektronika.hu/foru...=198055‎), and a video with great performance on YouTube. Is there any PCB for this version of S.M.W?

    Leave a comment:


  • arista
    replied
    Thanks for Your reply dear Walkman

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X