Originally posted by Geo
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Serbian "Most Wanted"
Collapse
X
-
I have not done the coil SMW. I've used an original Teknetics T2 coil. SEF 12X10.
-
hello 2 all
is the Detector can detect gold nuggets
I want reagent experience but do not have Tr:MPS13 and LF347 I hope you help me. what I do
Leave a comment:
-
-
Yeah! thanks U.. Freddy ..but I do not understand this article......... I wanna http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...1&d=1236545978 ( This photo of component side ) Plz........Originally posted by Freddy67 View PostHi kkyawhtet See # 438. It is in any case advisable to read the full article Best time
Leave a comment:
-
Hi kkyawhtet
See # 438. It is in any case advisable to read the full article
Best time
Leave a comment:
-
plz...... I want component side of this pcb.........give me........plz.......
Leave a comment:
-
Actually not. The best cheap choice for T1 and T3 is BC327 because of very low Rbb at about 30ohm. Fun part is that the so called "low noise" BJTs tend to have much larger Rbb and will not perform well here.
With BC327 you may expect noise down to 1nV/sqrt(Hz), which is not bad at all. It is the key feature of this rig, so cherish it
Leave a comment:
-
Hi
Any pnp transistor can operate. Search on Google.
3906 is not in the final scheme and it is not resistance but transistor. I think before making such an arrangement should at least know a little components.
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
i dont have BC327 and 2N3906 PNP transistor. which type of resistor can i replace it?
best reguard.
MNW.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi bravodenisu
nice project,coil,,, its PI,NOT VLF?
Whats name?
best time
j.
Leave a comment:
-
I think it's pretty cool and stable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yne4nox9AQ
My coil works better without foil. When I put tinfoil lose one two inches.
Leave a comment:
-
Jap thank you
I will compare my implementation, that of # 105 and # 107 and the sheme make the best until the Lmeter
Regards
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: