Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RELIC HAWK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • amtech2005
    replied
    RELIC HAWK

    TIKTAK , GREAT WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Hi,
    Extremly sorry if I border you with my STUPID questions.
    Peace!
    just too rushed person I am.Sorry
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Not secret...why should be? But it is a way off topic here! Don't you think?
    Friend visited me. I gave him that pcb and broken Troy Shadow X3 and few other things...he gave me also few things... No money involved.
    We exchanged my scrap for his scrap. He left happy...i stayed happy.
    Simply as that.

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Hi,
    Damn.
    Why you dont tell that you selling it?
    How much you take if its not a secret?
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I cant help you.I sold that original pcb month ago.
    BSR51 could be replaced with BC517. Watch for different pinouts.
    I heard various comments from various people who bought Coinseeker from Bulgaria.Not working as advertised.Not working even close as original Relic Hawk.
    That's all i can say for now, no news yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    hi

    hi
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Hi,
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Hi,
    This are the parts!Please help with conections.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Ivconic can you give some more detailed pictures here?
    And some help too?
    Thanks

    Can you offer some other replacement for this BSR51?Because I cant find such?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Damn
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Hi,
    Ivica.
    Thanks for REPLY!
    Why you have changed your opinion about coinseeker?
    Please look at the green circles?What are they?
    Also can you see the green lines that I have added?On the PCB scetch this lines are missed!!!!
    Thanks.
    Danm I have almost finish this.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    But this bulgarian pcb and mod lacks of to many drawbacks. So fianlly i do not recommend it for making.
    Better to use all posted on this subject and especially that complete schematic and draw quite new,accurate schematic with original components.
    It is quite possible that oscillator on this pcb will not run from a start.
    Also audio mod is not good.
    After to much problems i managed this pcb to make work so,so. I am not satisfied at all. So...i will wait someone to post here another pcb from that complete scehmatic. If not...than i will draw my own pcb...but right now i dont have time for this. Maybe in a month or two...
    If until than some good pcb project appears than i will use it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Values

    Here are the values....
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Hi,
    Ok.Hope it work like it should at the end.
    See you soon.
    Last edited by tiktak; 05-30-2008, 08:24 PM. Reason: gfhgfh

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    RELIC HAWK

    TIKTAK ,YOU HAVE MADE SOME GREAT POSTS HERE !!!! YOU ARE IN THE GURU STATUS FOR THAT REASON. I WILL HAVE LOT'S OF TIME OFF FROM WORK THIS SUMMER SO I WILL BE WORKING A LOT ON PROTOTYPE CIRCUIT'S , SCHEMATICS , ALSO LATER I WILL SHOW THE OSCILLOSCOPE READINGS OF TEST POINT'S. AND OF COURSE MY NUMBER ONE "PRIORITY PROJECT" IS THE RELIC HAWK. ALSO THE DESIGN GROUP POSTING'S HERE. HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL.............................EUGENE

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X