Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RELIC HAWK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Hi,
    Max!
    How are you?
    The S M L is switch wich changes the searching mode S-small ithems;M-medium ithems;L-large ithems.
    This is what I now.But more interesting for me is fixed GEB!

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    This will help much to compare and resolve misty parts...

    Thanks Erol!
    Hi,
    took a look at it more deeply... please correct me if I'm wrong...A,B,C are tone ID signals used to control audio stage (well... frequency of tone generated I think depending on target composition).

    The modes controls the time constants of integrators giving a preset for each mode to suit user needs: slow, medium and L ??? L means "large" maybe (widescan)... referring to sweep lenght at more speed ?

    Uhm... I think the misterious parts need effectively some deeper understanding... but we are on the way ???

    I think also... the first sampler stuff is about like in TGS, two channels about 90° one each other...

    What do you think?

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    This will help much to compare and resolve misty parts...

    Thanks Erol!
    Hi,
    I think a bit interesting stuff is the temp compensated voltage reference: LM336-2.5

    It's something that is there to mean "you need a stable voltage here"... and often something that in "common" MD you don't see. Seems that the stability issue is related to stability of that reference over temperature... and that's nice cause one could even find better solutions today, though a bit expensive... but if the purpose is making one clone... I see no problems at all.
    Other interesting stuff is related to TX section...

    Ivconic you used RH much as far I remember... what do you think of non-motion mode in it ? Is it superb for you or not ?

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Because most of ICs are with unknown values?!??
    U............?But what are they?
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    HI,

    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Hello

    Unregistered schematics direct link is



    Regards
    Erol
    Hi,
    Did you have any more info or just found this when browzing?
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    This will help much to compare and resolve misty parts...

    Thanks Erol!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    To Erol
    Please,copy in"Geotech" Thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello

    Unregistered schematics direct link is



    Regards
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Schematic is hire:
    snimka.bg
    търсене
    a4a4

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Hi,
    Have anyone found mistake here?
    Because I think that its worth trying to make this nice unit.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Sure thing

    One thing is sure, refering this "reduced" version of RH. This is pcb, accurate and workable one. So i traced it again, this time hopefully no errors.
    Component values? I do have some...some dont...
    Need more time to check those.


    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Hi,
    just that I made a mistake... I wrote about absence of supply rail for 4066 but there it is a mistake (intentional or not I don't know) cause one supply pin , the one that goes to gnd, is reported as input for a transfer gate.

    I didn't see it at first and so thought there were supply pins missing only... not bad wiring in schematic.

    Sometimes funny people send intentionally fake schematics with errors inside... just to waste other people time!

    Fact is that schematic is reduced version and contains other mistakes. So I think it's not good for a try... or well... it's not worth cause could be many problems and end up with wasted time.

    Cause RH is complex stuff complete and error free schematic is the required step before attempting try to replicate it... at least I think so.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Ok! MAX.

    I am very aching to do this project...but is best I wait for more real datas.
    Thanks,

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    RELIC HAWK

    I KNEW THAT THE RELIC HAWK SCHEMATIC I POSTED WAS NOT CORRECT , AND I SAID SO , RIGHT WHEN I POSTED IT !!! A CORRECT SCHEMATIC IS BEING WORKED ON AS WE SPEAK ALOHA FROM THE DESERT !!! EUGENE

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    HEI! HEI! MAX!
    What is clear now??
    Explain please. Is possible to post the corrected schematic?
    Thanks
    DIRCEU
    Hi,
    just that I made a mistake... I wrote about absence of supply rail for 4066 but there it is a mistake (intentional or not I don't know) cause one supply pin , the one that goes to gnd, is reported as input for a transfer gate.

    I didn't see it at first and so thought there were supply pins missing only... not bad wiring in schematic.

    Sometimes funny people send intentionally fake schematics with errors inside... just to waste other people time!

    Fact is that schematic is reduced version and contains other mistakes. So I think it's not good for a try... or well... it's not worth cause could be many problems and end up with wasted time.

    Cause RH is complex stuff complete and error free schematic is the required step before attempting try to replicate it... at least I think so.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    yes... now I see it... no... was a mistake... was thinking it was without supply rail connections only... not fake schematic!

    All clear now!

    Best regards,
    Max

    HEI! HEI! MAX!
    What is clear now??
    Explain please. Is possible to post the corrected schematic?
    Thanks
    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X