I know that Surf pi pro can work with 9V battery - with less depth,
can it work with more that 12V ?
Looking to replace sealed lead acid battery 12V 1.3Ah with li-ion battery pack 4x3.6V.
Is it too much ?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Surf PI Pro
Collapse
X
-
surf pi 1.2 long board from silver dog
when i insert IC 4066 i get Hot On 78L05 is that have any one same problem like that
i have Replace 4066 and Replace IRF9640 Still Same
Leave a comment:
-
Can NE5532p replace NE5534p in surf pi pro ?
Any modifications needed ?
Leave a comment:
-
i have buy longboard surf pi 1.2 silverdog.co.uk
i have finish assamble the board
i get some problem when i turn on
my ic 78L05 geting hot
Leave a comment:
-
Well, either the 12v battery pack was low or the GE Silicon II that I filled the clamshell with was still a little wet. After charging i just went out and threshold tone is back, depth is back. Cool.
Leave a comment:
-
My 6 inch coil was working great on the bench, waiting on scotch 24 shielding to come in. i was getting around 8 inches on quarter and 3 to 4 inches on 1/3 gram of gold. I could adjust threshold for just a small tone.
After the shielding came I wound 2 layers of pe spiral wrap then the scotch 24 with no overlap. Now the threshold has no sound at all. Coil works but at about 1/2 the distance where it was.
Does the shielding affect it that much? is there any tweeks I can make? My resistance stayed at 1ohm. Delay pot best depth at about 1/4 turn. Waiting on my inductance meter to come but coil calced out at 300uh.
Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
We'll I changed the coil to my 24 gauge,speaker wire,30 turn flat spiral coil and the distance increased to about 6 inches.But there is a problem,it will only detect metal if i touch both cables of the coil connection at the same time,otherwise it does not work.Also,I have a constant threshold tone,until I touch both coil connections,the threshold goes away,but it is the only way that it works.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: