Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by erolunall View Post
    Hello Max


    How r u. You did not answer my question by mail.
    about computer frequency generator
    is it foolish or unpossible?

    Regards
    Erol
    Hi Erol,
    sorry... I check that email address just from time to time.

    ok... the answer is : yes we can (this is not any promotional political message)

    Yes sure, we can cause if you wire up some pins at your e.g. parallel port
    you can send pulses controlling them by software.

    I't easy to made in C, C++, Delphi etc etc etc also Assembly code (to be exact you will use assembly for some fast routines stuff).

    It's not only possible but widely used in many applications like timing of data loggers and similar.

    Problem is accurancy: you need your software runs with very high priority on the host system (like a laptop PC for example) so running very close to priority of operating system.

    Why ? Simple your timing depends on software... and if your software is delayed by operating system you have jitters... so frequency variations.

    It's easy putting an e.g. level shifter on the serial port too (e.g. MAX232 or MAX3232 etc) and converting the RS-232 levels of voltage to e.g. TTL levels (0-5V) and then gate a mosfet etc.

    This way you can e.g. implement a complete PI detector using a laptop... you will use e.g. the soundcard inputs for reading analog values from op amps on your external PI pcb.

    The question is if it's worth or not doing this way instead of having e.g. a microcontroller running in a metal detector... or doing it discrete way... with monostables etc.

    The answer is that PC approach is more flexible... and if you use special, fast stuff (like ultra fast ADC) you can do many samplings ... many many more I mean than a conventional PI... for example... SO YOU GAIN INFORMATION DETAILS.

    These details could be used for e.g. trying to disc stuff in PI detector.

    There was the Hoolko's thread about digital VLFs that is a similar approach to VLF (doing digital way) you can implement too by computer.

    Problems are related to dedicated and fast hardware required for sampling signals... sure not to programs. Maybe the good solution is assembly the detector using existent ultra fast datalogger hardware 8the kind used e.g. in medical imaging... why not... if you can find portable etc)

    Sure it's complex project both if PI or VLF stuff... or ibrid design... always hard about software (for unskilled people I mean)... and much more harder about hardware required for good results.

    Hope this was exaustive answer.

    Forget about LRL... these are unsafe things... at least till one will give reliable proofs they could be really implemented as true working stuff respect to claims.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello Max


    How r u. You did not answer my question by mail.
    about computer frequency generator
    is it foolish or unpossible?

    Regards
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by tiktak View Post
    Hi,
    Max.
    Thanks.But no need for now!
    What digital did you make?
    Hi,
    not metal detector... digital I mean is a driver for some graphic LCD displays... I cannot find on the Internet to add to my PICs !

    So I programmed a bit using assembly stuff.

    I bought some data vision displays without checking before the datasheet... and so... you know... if I wanna use them I need this code!

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Hi,
    Max.
    Thanks.But no need for now!
    What digital did you make?

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by tiktak View Post
    Hello,
    Ivconic.
    I just went for new wire and found out why I have differances.Now I measuere the wire my self and its shows 0,246 bare.
    Is this posible.
    But the most important thing is that my previous wire is thiner than this.The probleme is that I were shore/no doubt 0,25 bare/but its thiner!So now I will wind again all the coils with this.Its not much 0,600gr but its enough for now.
    Why you and Max dont Help on TGS ADVANCED?I am almost ready but now I wont be able to post for a while.
    See you soon.
    p.s.did you made sucsesfull larger omega coil?I have noticed that my 21cm omega is sensitive to ferite rod but its not shielded and nulled!
    Ivconic I saw somewhere coil that is O rx and two DD th inside that!Have you tryed such configuration?
    Hi,
    TGS ADVANCED ? You mean the modified Czech sabre ?

    Well I'm doing other stuff (mostly digital) at now... hae not much free time to test also this design for now.

    I will take a look there... but I think this thread will be better moved on the tech forum here if you wanna discuss about tuning etc.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    hi.

    O
    And one more thing nice work with your site!

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Hello,
    Ivconic.
    I just went for new wire and found out why I have differances.Now I measuere the wire my self and its shows 0,246 bare.
    Is this posible.
    But the most important thing is that my previous wire is thiner than this.The probleme is that I were shore/no doubt 0,25 bare/but its thiner!So now I will wind again all the coils with this.Its not much 0,600gr but its enough for now.
    Why you and Max dont Help on TGS ADVANCED?I am almost ready but now I wont be able to post for a while.
    See you soon.
    p.s.did you made sucsesfull larger omega coil?I have noticed that my 21cm omega is sensitive to ferite rod but its not shielded and nulled!
    Ivconic I saw somewhere coil that is O rx and two DD th inside that!Have you tryed such configuration?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    This suppose to be local thing, my amateur try...
    Everybody welcome...if understand Serbian..
    ...

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Tipota Geo!

    Sto kalos!

    Haze...yes i agree!

    forum koji se bavi metal detektorima i korišÄ‡enjem istih… metal detektor fisher, minelab, whites, tesoro, xp, garrett, laser, nexus, cscope, teknetics, bounty hunter, cobra, nocta, okm, lorenz, p

    Leave a comment:


  • Ultimate_Haze
    replied
    In English or go awey!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • gagi_pirot
    replied
    za carlos x: ja sam za da porucim, samo stize mi neka posiljka sutra koja si kosta, tako da cu moci tek za par dana, -22.og bez problema. poslacu ti ime i adresu na mail, pa ako se slazes onda svaka ti cast majstore

    za ivconica: dogovoreno. Ali nemoj da se nerviras za budale, to su sujetni ljudi koji samo hoce da isprovociraju ovako nesto jer se osecaju bespomocno, razocarano ili mozda ugrozeno zbog nekih stvari iz njima poznatih razloga.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Tacnije za 12 sondi...
    Sa takvim koturom sam do sada omotao 12 sondi + dosta kracih otpadaka, jer covek nikad ne moze tacno da proracuna i isece koliko ide za sondu.
    Jebes ove majmune (cast retkim izuzecima) od sada ce dobiti kurcinu od mene ovde.
    Sto sam stekao prijatelja ovde - stekao sam, i od sada cu slati samo na mail moje radove. Inace da objavljujem tacne i proverene radove ovde vise necu.
    Toliko sam im toga dao ovde a opet se javi neki mamlaz da zajebava i provocira. Zato od sada mogu samo da puse! To sve debil do debila, nemaju pojma...opet kazem cast izuzecima, osim 5-6 jako ozbiljnih i pismenih ljudi, ovde su svi ostali za pod voz!
    Zemljaci dok ne krenemo sa nasim domacim forumom mozemo se "sretati" nocu posle 22h na Skype-u ili Gtalk-u radi razmene informacija,iskustava,saveta i uopste saradnje.
    Za gtalk koristim [email protected] a za Skype nick roppod (ostao od jednog prijatelja).
    Puno pozdrava!
    bla... bla... bla
    Ti grafis pali sta servika???
    Eyxes

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Tacnije za 12 sondi...
    Sa takvim koturom sam do sada omotao 12 sondi + dosta kracih otpadaka, jer covek nikad ne moze tacno da proracuna i isece koliko ide za sondu.
    Jebes ove majmune (cast retkim izuzecima) od sada ce dobiti kurcinu od mene ovde.
    Sto sam stekao prijatelja ovde - stekao sam, i od sada cu slati samo na mail moje radove. Inace da objavljujem tacne i proverene radove ovde vise necu.
    Toliko sam im toga dao ovde a opet se javi neki mamlaz da zajebava i provocira. Zato od sada mogu samo da puse! To sve debil do debila, nemaju pojma...opet kazem cast izuzecima, osim 5-6 jako ozbiljnih i pismenih ljudi, ovde su svi ostali za pod voz!
    Zemljaci dok ne krenemo sa nasim domacim forumom mozemo se "sretati" nocu posle 22h na Skype-u ili Gtalk-u radi razmene informacija,iskustava,saveta i uopste saradnje.
    Za gtalk koristim [email protected] a za Skype nick roppod (ostao od jednog prijatelja).
    Puno pozdrava!

    Leave a comment:


  • karlos x
    replied
    for "gagi_pirot"

    Hi ! I found alu-foil,with help of me friend...Price is high...
    I might send thyseef,with fast mail,like "City-expres".....cost only 750 din. +
    mail cost...

    Ko sto rekoh,nabavio sam alu-foliju,kostace te 750 dinara + troskovi dostave(brza posta)..siroka je 5 cm,teska oko 450 g,reklo bi se da ima dovoljno za nekoliko sondi...


    Pozdrav !

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X