Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bayu
    replied
    Originally posted by waltr View Post
    The GB adjustment pot is very touchy and may need to be tweaked a tiny bit. Do this on the red soil by pumping the coil up and down, closer to - farther from soil. Adjust GB until no response from bring it near the soil.

    I had the same thing when I built the TGSL and GB needed a very small tweak.
    Do recheck on a silver coin to ensure the GB isn't turned too far.
    I've tried pumping above the ground, I set the GB from min to max but the ground is still detected. our land is like the land in australia, is there anything i should change on my machine?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    connect an o-scope to preamp output. bring the red soil above the coil, give us video what you see on a screen.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220706_200337.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	986.6 KB
ID:	363117 this is a picture of the preamp lf353 pin 7. I used red bricks as an illustration of mineral soil, when I put the bricks on the coil, there was no change, which means the picture doesn't seem to changeClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220706_200337.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	986.6 KB
ID:	363117

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    connect an o-scope to preamp output. bring the red soil above the coil, give us video what you see on a screen.

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayu View Post
    hello everyone, I hope you are always healthy. few days ago i have built TGSL EDU, all components as per directions on pcb board except bf245 replaced 2sk30a and lm 308 d replaced ua741. coil I use 23cm air test results are good, 2gram 18k ring detected 25-28cm, but there is one problem! when I test on high mineral soil / red soil, it always sounds even though there is no target. GB, SENS, have been set in such a way that they are still detected. any solution for my TGSL? thanks

    The GB adjustment pot is very touchy and may need to be tweaked a tiny bit. Do this on the red soil by pumping the coil up and down, closer to - farther from soil. Adjust GB until no response from bring it near the soil.

    I had the same thing when I built the TGSL and GB needed a very small tweak.
    Do recheck on a silver coin to ensure the GB isn't turned too far.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    hello everyone, I hope you are always healthy. few days ago i have built TGSL EDU, all components as per directions on pcb board except bf245 replaced 2sk30a and lm 308 d replaced ua741. coil I use 23cm air test results are good, 2gram 18k ring detected 25-28cm, but there is one problem! when I test on high mineral soil / red soil, it always sounds even though there is no target. GB, SENS, have been set in such a way that they are still detected. any solution for my TGSL? thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    We have elaborated the production of such coils on several occasions at the forum.
    I once gave a PDF somewhere with instructions. And later Don Bowers gave an even better and neater PDF with more complete instructions.
    You just have to look for those files on the forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Older series of Tesoro coils have very unique specifications, I don't know if anyone has ever made similar ones.
    TX=5.7-6mH and RX=6-6.5mH, 18-22 ohms.
    So the hobbyist is forced to self-build. Which is not a problem.
    We have elaborated the production of such coils on several occasions at the forum.
    I once gave a PDF somewhere with instructions. And later Don Bowers gave an even better and neater PDF with more complete instructions.
    You just have to look for those files on the forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Tesoro coils.

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    why no one answer???

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Eglish, please. Thanks.
    Which company metal detector loop is closer to TGSL loop in terms of inductance ???

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by folharin View Post
    this detector is really not for beginners...I made about 5 copies
    este detector realmente n?o ? para iniciantes... fiz cerca de 5 c?pias
    5 times
    it's better that you don't make it at all!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Eglish, please. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    todos s?o dif?ceis e voc? realmente tem que ser um t?cnico em eletr?nica para saber como constru?-lo

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    this detector is really not for beginners...I made about 5 copies
    este detector realmente n?o ? para iniciantes... fiz cerca de 5 c?pias

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    todas as respostas est?o no f?rum

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X